Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there...

Lord Foley and me have started a bet:

Thread

In short terms;

We need 2 custom signatures :xp:

One saying:

-Lord Foley was right, I am n00b

And another one saying:

-Ztalker was right, I am n00b

We could make them ourselfs of course, but this bet will get more publicity like this, and the pressure is doubled.

You can go allout on them. Make them as humiliating as you want! :)

When the outcome of the bet is clear, the loser will put the signature permanent below his posts.

Thanks in advance,

Ztalker

i am requesting a sig please.

you know the prince of persia the two thrones picture where you just see the eyes. i have a picture that i cut and resized myself because for some reason there isnt one on the internet that i could find.

if i could have that pic with phision written in the bottom right hand corner that would be quality thanks

phision

I was switching back and forth, editing both at the same time. So like look sort of similar. Sorry about that.

baneofthesithfa5.png

phisionht3.png

And, Halo_92, if you could get me a bigger image I'm sure I could do something. It's just that the one you provided is *way* too small for me. Sorry.

**EDIT** Phision, it would appear that the sig I made for you is a slight 24 pixels too high. It doesn't seem like too much of a problem, I know, but the mods and admins here can be sticklers about that sort of thing. (Believe me, I know.) You may want to find another image for me, or talk to the mods about it. Maybe they'll be nice and let you slide, I don't know.

thanks i managed to make one myself although its not as good quality as yours. i have resized the image, im just not sure how to get it onto my profile. lol im a bit of a sig n00b to be honest

edit: never mind i worked it out it should have worked!

• 2 weeks later...

New avatar. Funny story. I was searching for a new avatar on google and i found this little gem of Uncle Ackbar and i had to have it. So, unusually for me i found who owned it on their deviantART site and emailed them permission. As soon as i sent it off i did a little digging and found that she is a professional artist and her work has been featured on starwars.com. Eek! Yet, i just recently got an email back giving me permission. How kind!

Archived