Home

[Fanfic] The Plight of Darkness

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I just started reading this last night and finished the latest chapter this evening. You are an amazing writer. I can only hope KOTOR III is as good as this. Please please please.... Next chapter soon!!! I am 22 and can't believe that you write as well as you do at your age. Keep going young lady!

I have read most of your Fan-Fiction. But I decieded to pause and just say what I wanted:

You are the most talented writer I had ever had the chance of meeting. The way you write these chapters is like something that is natural to you. It is like you were born with it. It acctuely flows through you like a need for food and drink, except it grants results.

Your talent will not go unnoticed, and you will go far.

The last part was meant to say that if you ever turn to writing, you will never starve. Meaning that even though writing is one of the dying arts and that you will be sucessful overall in your career.

I also was a bit unhonest in my reply. Because RC 1162, Jedi_Knight_707, Sabretooth, Hallucination and Renegade Angel are also talented writers. But you have the highest rankings, if you know what I mean.

Well, thanks for the welcome to the forums :) I must say it suck to be in the same boat as you guys now. I first found this site and forum through a search for KOTOR III. Then I decided to check out this fanfic. I must admit I didn't know things like this existed. I just never looked I guess. Anyway I was spoiled by being able to read the first 8 chapters in two evenings. Now I am waiting "what seems like forever" for chapter 9!! Please, please Forceflight, post it soon!!

And BTW, cut out the spam, everyone, or nobody gets candies

Maybe they'll listen to you :p

Anyway, thanks guys. As of yet, my stories been pretty mushy-gushy lovey-dovey, but there is action on the way, just sit tight...and pray I get this chapter done eventually...:D

Most viewed fic in LF is 4500+ ?...I'm getting close...:rofl:

Great story so far! I've been lurking and reading for the past couple of days and I must say that I am impressed with your continuity and your writing skills. You really know how to capture the 'mushy-gushy lovey-dovey' feelings and put them into words, and that's what keeps everyone hooked. In fact, you've inspired me to finally put pen to paper--or rather,fingers to keyboard--and start a fic of my own. (Hope I do as well as you have!) Looking forward to your next installment. Keep up the good work!

So is the new chapter ready yet? and with that in mind, So is the new chapter ready yet? Also I was wondering, So is the new chapter ready yet?, And please could you tell us if, So is the new chapter ready yet? And my closing thoughts to this post are..

So is the new chapter ready yet?

Get my point? :)

P.s.

Archived