Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elron looked grim. Could they truely do that? Did they absolutly have to?

"It...it may be necissary. The Jedi would never check there. Even if our children turn out to be Force sensetive...the Jedi would never be able to trace a single Force signature on that world of fire."

Falya looked at him, scandalized.

"I know...I do not wish to do so either, but I also do not wish for our children to be found by the Jedi. They will either be killed or converted, and I would rather have them on a dangerous world than in the hands of the Jedi. And yes...they would have to be split up. That way, their pressence will be harder to sense and the likelyness of them being found is less."

Tysyacha touched Elron's arm gently. "They would, if they were pregnant

and if they truly understood that the Jedi'd kill them if they ever got the

chance. I'm glad they don't. It keeps them strong, while the fear in me

keeps me weak." Startled by this realization, the Exile bowed her head.

"I'm scared for my babies, scared for myself, and most of all, scared

for you. What would I do without the one I love, murdered by Jedi?"

She always tried so hard not to cry, but this time, once again, she failed.

It always pained Elron to see Syscha cry. He touched her cheek, gently brushing away the tears.

"Don't worry, my love. They'll never be able to part us. I would die before that happens, and I doubt it would come to that.

Please, do not be afraid. Fear is a weakness. Whatever happens, whatever comes, we will overcome it, and we will do it together. I promise you. We are together, that is all that matters."

Anor whom became quickly amused with the situation, let out a slight chuckle loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and as he ran a hand through his thick dark hair,"Maybe you should use the emotion you have now to release it on the Jeid and whoever stands in the way of the Sith, and I also mean Sion, but if you'd like i'll deal with him myself." Anor stared down torwards the Exile waiting for answer.

The Exile suddenly nodded and thanked her Master for his kindness.

"Kent and Falya are right," she said firmly. "No Mustafar for my children.

Some other planet will do, far along the Outer Rim, but no less forbidden

to the Jedi Order. As for Darth Sion--" Her smirk glittered like arctic ice.

"Let him surprise the Jedi Knights, good sir, for we and our fleets of

soldiers will be right behind him!" She stood and turned slowly to Elron.

"What say you, my Master? Shall we storm the temple on Coruscant?"

"I'd say we leave him alone," Tirya answered. "Unless he gets in our way, he's no problem of ours. I'm not even sure who his master is..." She frowned. "But I know neither of us are... so we'll leave it to other masters who decide to take him on. Let's just focus on the two of us... it's always been much simpler when we've done that."

"Dark Side is easier than that," Tirya half joked. "Are you going to consider that too?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "The easier this is, the better."

((I was thinking... are the Sith going to arrive before the Jedi leave or are the Jedi going to leave and come back to find the battle going full force?))

Archived