Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sion Glared at Anor Kon, the new arrival, who arrogantly moved around the command center. He dared ignore, the dark lords. Sion could feel his rage building, his hatred burning, he pplaced his hand on his saber. "Let me strike this arrogant dog down, wipe his pathetic face from my sight forever. He is a wretched thing, of weakness and fear, his feigned indifference, will be his undoing." He turns from Elron and Syacha, and faces Anor Kon, who elron has a vice grip upon. "You would dare come here, seek us out, and try to defy us? I suffered through Kreia, and kept Nihilus at bay, you are noone, to come here, and pretend to know the truths in this galaxy." He gazes at Syacha, waiting her response, and reaction to the strange new arrival.

Ok roarboar and Zaalbacca lets begin, take out your lightsaber, i want to teach you something,

Master Zaroke ignites his lightsaber and makes a slash at zaalbacca and stops before his head, Zaalbacca you are dead, you must be aware of your surroundings, no matter light or dark, we will show the younglings this after we are done here,

Now draw your lightsaber and lets duel, no force powers, 1on1 me and you, you must learn to fight all sides,

now kill me, kill me!

as soon as he thought he had hit him, Master Zaroke Disapeared, and Zaalbacca heard his voice behind him

"Nice trick, eh?"

"Master Speed, it comes in very, very, handy, one thing though, Roarboar was doing nothing, in an even like that i could have killed you both in an instant, you must learn, to both act as one, one swift move, that you will meditate on, come back to you when you have mastered Master Speed and being as one, as you must unite, together, create a bond, only to make you stronger, we have already created one, with the force which is in our advantage,

"one thing, that i must say,

*he whispers into his ear*

"We will lead this jedi order together, bringing down all the darkness, we will be masters, and we will steer away from the dark, we must make an impression on the young ones"

"go on and meditate i have other things to attend to"

*He disapears out of thin air"

"Im sorry to interupt you Master Asa, but i have urgent news"

"Today, i was training Zaalbacca, i told him to strike me, so he did, he did not even hesitate, i sense darkside in him, we must keep him close, he is getting too powerful to fall to the darkside, and he knows much knowledge of us, if he were to fall it could be a tragic ending for us, not that its any of my business, but i sense cloudy future for your aprentice, Zarlak, his thoughts are of bad intentions, you may want to keep an eye on him,

and for my last matter, It is only yourself and I who lead the enclave, we need a third council member, I will go and help the padawan learners

Tysyacha inhaled the hot and musky scent emanating from their

latest visitor. The scent of passion, the scent of anger. Why

had he come here--to join the Lawful Sith, or to fight it? He

certainly didn't look like any Jedi Knight Syscha had

ever known. However, having been the apprentice of a

supposed Master named Kreia, the Exile had learned that

appearances were but a shell surrounding the heart of man.

Cautiously, the Imperatrix of the Lawful Sith unsheathed her

double-bladed red lightsaber. "Shakh," she purred in

that same soft whisper, one of the last things that mocking

Dark Jedi had heard. However, there was a trace of fear to

it, one small sliver of meekness and apprehension. After

all, that foolish Apprentice had never been a real threat

to her. She could have torn him to shreds with one well-

cast Force Storm. This new visitor, however, was immensely

greater. All bets were off, and the Exile considered her death.

"You are in check, my lord." Why had she said that? 'My lord'?

"Who are you?"

Anor Kon ripped hisself away from Elron and he slowly moved torwards the door, but he soon stopped as he found his way next to the Exile and then he decided to speak,"I'm Anor Kon I follow neither the Darkside nor the Lightside of the force..I follow the grey..I wish to give you my assistance in conqeuring the galaxy we're in once and for all, but before someone has to die tell your dogs to treat me with the much respect I deserve..unless they want a death wish.." Anor Kon slowly pulled the lightsaber from his belt and with his blade pointing torwards Sion he swung it in a fast arc and then he held it with the Lightsaber pointing torwards the wall behind Anor and with his free hand he pushed it to it's full length infront of Sion, but he still had plenty of distance and with a low grim voice,"Come." Sion

Tysyacha waved her hand in a sharp horizontal line. She and Dark Lord

Elron both deactivated their lightsabers, and then they bowed to their

guest. Syscha could feel the power rippling off of him, radiating like the

sun on Dantooine. Sion still stood a wary distance away, his brow creased.

"He doesn't tolerate betrayal," the Exile said matter-of-factly, "and

neither do we. Through a Miraluka Padawan of mine named Visas Marr,

I was gifted with Force Sight even though I am physically blind. She

was, too, but the great Power that infuses all life allowed her to see.

Through the haze of physical air and matter, I see you are indeed

Grey, and the galaxy as we know it must either be conquered or die."

Her visitor neither scowled nor smiled. He was indeed a presence to

be reckoned with, as was the intense and rage-saturated Assassin who

waited for further attack. Syscha was grateful both had come to serve.

Under my skin, there's a heart that's beating,

Blood that flows like a raging sea.

When I die, there will still remain

A soul that loves you eternally."

--Walter Trout

Middle Text Crawl:

Under the emerald jungle canopy of Onderon's

moon, Dxun, the LAWFUL SITH prepare for war.

Their chief objective is twofold: to convert the

Jedi Temple upon Coruscant into a Dark Tower,

and to convert or kill the inhabitants of said temple...

Meanwhile, Tysyacha, the JEDI EXILE and DARTH

DVUKHSOTNAYA, has mysteriously fallen ill. No one

can explain the cause of her sudden vomiting and

nausea, and DARK LORD ELRON fears the worst.

LIEUTENTANT DARTH SION, however, has other

worries on his mind. He does not quite trust ANOR

KON, the new recruit in the Sith forces. Has the

Dark Lords' faith actually been misplaced?

Kent Threepwood worried about his Sith superiors, but

at the same time, he wished more could be done for them.

"Could somebody please give Tysyacha some medicine

so she can stop puking?" Falya, less blunt but no less

concerned, heartily agreed. Ever since the Dark Lady

had fallen ill, Dark Lord Elron had been rather out of

sorts. He railed at the slightest nuisance, and

Kent and Falya were afraid his temper would get

the best of him at last. He'd been okay so far, but...

"IG-12?" Falya asked. "Could you please check on her

in the medical bay?" The droid nodded and stomped away.

Droids, as far as their mechanical brains allowed them,

sometimes felt glad that they had no sense of smell.

IG-12 felt this way. His patient in the medical bay

was dripping with sweat all over her lightly-dressed

body. She only wore a standard medical-bay unisex

garment, but even then, you could tell Tysyacha

was definitely a female. IG-12 stepped toward her bed.

"Good morning," he said in his clipped assassin/protocol

droid voice. "Please let me examine you, Mistress."

Tysyacha smiled and obeyed, letting IG-12's cold

mechanical arms and hands cool her off. What

is wrong with me? she asked herself. It couldn't

be good, not with the preparations for war going on.

IG-12's answer surprised her. If she had known that

Kent Threepwood was eavesdropping, too, she would

have been even more surprised!

"Vital signs: normal. Gestation: healthy. Diagnosis: twins."

Gestation? What? Huh? Tysyacha gasped. "I'm with child?!"

IG-12 whirred. "It appears that way, Mistress. Congratulations."

Kent Threepwood bolted out from his hiding place behind the

archway of the medical bay and shouted happily. "Tysyacha's

pregnant! Tysyacha's pregnant! Tysyacha's--"

Then Kent remembered something. Something awful.

"Oh, CRAP! We're going to WAR!!!"

Anor Kon deactivated his Lightsaber and then begun on what he had to stop abruptly when Elron and the Exile had entered the Command center. Anor Kon now on the opposite side of the table, begun pressing buttons and switches to bring up an hologram of the Galaxy, and with a grunt,"Sion do you serve the Exile?" Anor wished to play as an double agent, he was only here to support his own plans..plans that were yet to be unveiled..

Falya heard Kent's shouts and gasped. "Oh..." she muttered, leaning heavily against the nearest wall.

-----------------------------

((Not exactly sure what the Jedi story is at this point.))

Tirya stood at a window, staring out and couldn't help but feel a sense of normality in doing so. She'd done so every day since the day she first mentioned to Wash that the disturbance in the Force was making her uneasy. As usual, she pulled off her long, dark brown leather gloves and held them in one hand as she stared absentmindedly out the window.

"Falya," she muttered. She wondered where her sister was now. Since Falya's return, she had not been quite the same, especially when the Jedi rejected her. Now, Tirya couldn't help but think that her sister might have fallen. "May it never be..."

"Let's get started, Roarboar." said Zaalbacca. "OK." Roarboar replied. They begin to use Force Speed. "We must become faster." said Zaalbacca. Zaalbacca uses his dark side to unleash Master Speed. "Woah," Roarboar replied when he saw."how did you do that?" "I used some of my dark side to help me." said Zaalbacca." I believe there is no dark side powers or light side powers." said Roarboar."I think it's how you use them." Hours later, they perfect a bond between them so they could fight as one."Remember, we work together." said Roarboar.

Anor grinned as he pressed another button, he was becoming amused as much as Sion was,"So I take it the Exile serves you?" Anor moved from behind the table and moved torwards Sion, he wasn't even about to say anything to him, but as he stared closely into his mutilated eye, he acted as, if he was mistaken,"Sorry, bout that I thought that eye of yours was an planet." Anor snickered as he crossed his arms across his chest and then he moved torwards another system of planets..

Sion chuckled "How droll, this eye, has been the last thing many jedi, and countless victims see, it represents fear and death to those who would stand against me." Sion laughs again, and folds his arms accross his chest. "But I am not without humor, your jest is duely noted. If you saber is as quick as your wit.....friend......the jedi have yet another deadly enemy." Sion sees the troops gathering outside the command center. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to." Sion turns on his heel, and marches out into the gatherin ranks. Several Dark Jedi and sith troopers stop to salute the Sith Lord.

Archived