Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Roarboar and Zaalbacca look puzzled as they look for Master Zaroke*

(hes invisible)

Hello you two, lets see if you can hit me with your viroblades, but first, the blindfolds"

*puts blind folds on Zaalbacca and Roarboar*

alright lets go, lets see if you can do this,

(not in story, dont have them hit me in first try, thats just too easy)

(OOC: Where at? I don't know if I can spare enough cash to buy all 20 or so books!)

Wikipedia is the place I went to learn all about the Yuuzhan Vong. It has pictures of what they look like, info of their war with the New Republic (called the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances), and all about their ships and technology. Wikipedia is a great place to learn about Star Wars.

"DO NOT COMPLAIN, I AM TEACHING YOU VERY USEFUL TECHNIQUES, this is why you grow weak fast, you will increase your stamina and you must be aware even when your tired"

*As they are weak and not paying attention, Master Zaroke appears behind them and sweeps their feet, sending them to the ground where he takes the two viroblades and holds them to their necks as they do nothing but watch him*

"This is what i mean, you must be aware at all times, i had no problem doing this"

"Go rest now, training is done for the day, you will learn this invisiblity technique tomowro, both of you go and get to bed we will start early and you will need all the energy you can get

"You're right, Kent," said the Exile, looking at Anor Kon with a subtle glare.

"Sir," she said, "young Threepwood is also a Sith, and if we retake the Jedi

temple and claim it as our own, I'd prefer to hide the infants only for a short

time and then raise them there. If not, and worse comes to worst, then I'm

afraid a bunker on the least-likely and most-dangerous planet the Jedi would

ever suspect will have to do." Now washed clean by Elron, she raised her head.

((Ah, my bad :) ))

Tirya did not turn as Wash spoke and did not answer immediately. Finally, she sighed.

"I was just thinking of my sister," she said quietly. Now, she turned to face Wash. "Do you remember Falya, Wash?" She sighed again. "She was so enthusiastic about everything... the Jedi, the galaxy... I can't help but wonder where she is now."

Master Asa went searching for the others who were to go on the mission, he found Tirya and Wash standing and talking. he approached them.

"Tirya, wash. We need to leave soon, be in the Hanger with in ten minutes. Also while on the mission keep an eye on Zarlak, he's overconfident he could be a liberty."

Asa then turned and went to the hanger.

(I assume you meant liability)

Jedi Temple, Before Asa arrived

"I'm sure she's fine." Said Wash. He sighed, he'd been away when the entire 'back from the dead' incident happened. A mission on Antos had gone awry and his master and him were stuck on the planet for over 18 months. When he came back he'd criticized the order's reaction to it so harshly he'd almost gotten expelled. Then Asa arrived. When he left, Wash spoke angrily.

"A liability. He's sending a child into the biggest cesspool of the dark side there is and he's worried he may be a liability. "

"The kid is headstrong," Tirya pointed out. "It sounds as if Asa might be regretting his decision to bring Zarlak along... but he's promised and therefore cannot back out."

She sighed. "And as for Falya, I'm not concerned for her health... it's just that she... well, she was angry with the Council when they would not let her come back. I'm just worried she's gone and joined the Sith impulsively."

-------------------------

Falya stared at Syscha in complete astonishment. "Are you really considering Mustafar?"

"Falya had her quirks..." Tirya said uncertainly. She sighed. "I just... I... oh, Wash..." she sighed. "I think that's why this is bothering me so much... I know Falya has joined the Sith... perhaps for love... perhaps out of respect. I dread a confrontation... and I'm beginning to be convinced there will be one."

(The next day)

Wake up now Zaalbacca and Roarboar, we might be going on a mission, follow me, we will talk with Master Asa

"hello Master Asa, i see your loading up for a mission, do you mind if we tag along?" Since i am part of the Council, i feel as it is my duty to look after the other jedi"

"If so 2 Master Jedi will acompany me, Zaalbacca and Roarboar, they know all i know"

Archived