Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

((

Oh, CRAP! We're going to WAR!!
LOL))

Elron was meditating in an empty training room. It was pitch black, and no one had disturbed him for hours. Apparently, the soldiers were at least smart enough to know when to stay out of the Dark Lord's path.

Elron searched for nothing, for long ago he had forsaken answers. Now, he was simply a channel; a channel for the Force, for his anger, for his frustration...and for his anxiety.

Just then, he felt a vibration in the Force...something was happening to Syscha.

Immediatly, he stood, and exited the room. Even as he opened the door, Kent Threepwood nearly ran straight into him.

"Come, quick!"

"What is it? What's wrong with the Exile?"

"Please, just come on...sir."

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent Threepwood rushed to the medical bay with Dark Lord Elron

nipping at his heels. What he saw (and smelled!) when they reached

his wife's sickroom was a woman with a healthy glow and a smile

that contained deep joy. Even Sith could feel that emotion when

experiencing victory or triumph. The sweaty Syscha had known both.

"Dobroye utro," rasped the Exile. "Good morning, Master. IG-12

has come up with the best diagnosis he could: I'm expecting twins!"

Anor Kon cleared his throat as he stepped through the door way, brushing past Kent he moved torwards Elron and the Exile,"In a time of war there shouldn't be anything created such as a baby..nor should anything that gives life to be created. War takes away life and it destroys nature, and that's the only way you can progress to make yourself strong..it's a survival of the fittest." Anor Kon didn't bother to move, except cross his arms and stare inquisitively at the Exile

Sion stormed through the base on Dxun, passing Dark jedi, and common rank and file soldiers, who scurried out of his way as he passed them. They could see the hatred and the rage pouring off of him. His lips turned upside down into a hateful sneer, his fists clenched tightly. He walked into the hangar bay and approached his shuttlecarft.

A tech officer working in the bay, jogged up to Darth Sion as he started towards the shuttle. "Lord Sion, the exile commands that noone is to leave, until the army and fleet are assembled, I can't allow you to take this shuttle."

Without uttering a word Sion turns full of anger and sends a beam of orange colored energy through the man, he watches as the man writhes in pain, as his skin, and figure wither into a dried up corpse. His perceptions seemed expanded, he felt refreshed stronger, more powerful. He did not even know what he had just done, but he felt more powerful, and he craved more.

He stepped onto the shuttle, and departed for the stars.

"Stealth, Kind of cowardly dont you think?" Zarlak got in a defencive poistion "But I can hee your breathing, your footsteps, I hear you when you move through air. My old master taught me to do so."

"I hear your steps, your breathing your... THERE!!" Zarlak used force lighting on Asa, making him visable "Impressed"

*Mind talk* Zaalbacca, show me what you have learned come to my room, we will learn more, you teach me what i dont know and vice versa, hurry we have little time, the dark approaches, we will leave here to find another planet to take foot on, the dark jedi know we are here, as i know they on the moon of Onderon, dont ask how i know, just come, quickly, i will be waiting

The Exile, her sweat now running cold, gazed up at Anor Kon.

"What am I to do?", she rasped. "Even though I cannot, or

rather should not, give birth in a time of war, I don't want

to choose the alternative. There are pills here in the medical

bay I could take to abort my pregnancy, but"--and here she

trembled, her anger mixing with deep sorrow--"Sith don't kill

their own while they're still in the womb!" Tears began to form.

"I know that the way of the Dark Side is survival of the fittest,

sir, but I honestly believe that if the Zakkoniye are to survive,

then so must the next generation. If our twin sons or daughters live to

see adulthood, their greatness might surpass even that of the late Darth

Traya and Nihilus! If Lieutenant Darth Sion were here, I am sure he'd

agree. You make a good point in that my babies would be in danger,

so I make a proposition to you.

"When I give birth, give them both to IG-12 or some other Zakonniye

soldier that you would trust with your own life. Tell him or her to

take them both to a distant planet and raise them as Lawful Sith. If,

for some odd reason, they are not Force Sensitive, then let them be

the greatest Soldiers, Scoundrels, or Scouts that the galaxy has ever

known! No one shall forget the Dark Lord Elron or his servant, the Exile.

No one shall forget the Lawful Sith, either, as long as I know the Force!"

She stretched her soft, pale hand toward Anor Kon. "Do we have a deal?"

Sion sat in his cockpit, alone, aggravated, and starving....not for food, or drink, or pleasurable company, but the slow dull aching within his mind, within his soul. He had strength, he had power, he had supernatural immortality, yet he wanted more, he yearned for more, it burnt within his soul, almost like a......hunger. The vision of what he did played back in his head, of himself draining the life out of that feeble tech officer. He remebered how much stronger he felt afterwards, and yearned for more.

He didn't know when he had learned this ability, it was something, quite similar to that of his old friend Nihilus. "But how" he spoke to himself aloud. He felt a surge of confused anger come over him. "KREIA......even after total obliteration, she still confounds me." He said.

There were three lords of the sith at Malachor V, who had each learned three seperate abilities, almost forgotten darkside abilities which few had ever mastered. Traya, was the Mistress of Betrayal, which stemmed from her great ability to manipulate all life through the force. The Lord Of Pain, which was himself, he had mastered his own pain, and turned it upon others, feeding off of it, making himself stronger, and immortal. Finally there was the Lord Of hunger...Darth Nihilus, who had learned a near impossible feat, which was the ability to increase his own awesome power by feeding upon the force, which gave him the ability to feed upon all life, unfortuneately for Nihilus, he had not learned to fully control his powers, and in the end, it ate away at him, leaving him a hollow shell of darkness.

Sion sat and wondered how he could have learned this power, he only sought to preserve his immortality through pain, not hunger, but the Dark Side of the force is indeed a pathway to many abilities the jedi considered forbidden, and unnatural. A smile crossed his lips as he wondered to himself as he traveled through hyperspace. If one were to master all three forbidden powers, than one could truly become invincible. He had learned the ways of betrayal, when he turned on Kreia, he had mastered the arts of pain, as to keep his fragmented body together, and become immune to the effects of pain and used it to inflict his own on the galaxy. He knew in his dark heart, that if he could master the third power, of hunger, and truly master it, so as not to feed upon himself, none could stop him.

He remebered how heightened he felt after sucking the life out of that measley tech trooper. He could only imagine the rush of pure unadulterated power, when he did this to one skilled in the force, one like a jedi knight. HE began to laugh coldly to himself. He knew where he was headed, and none could stop him. He punched the coordinates 0,0,0 in his hyperspace console. "Sorry Exile, but he who waits, loses, I have waited far to long to see the jedi broken at my feet, patience is not one of my virtues."

*Mind Talk*"We're on our way, Master Zaroke." replied Zaalbacca.Roarboar & Zaalbacca run to Zaroke's place.They arrive. "Alright we will teach you how to perform the art of Teras Kasi. It is an ancient art we learned. It is about unarmed combat. No weapons." said Roarboar. "Watch us." said Zaalbacca. They start using Teras Kasi moves on each other but block each move. "What do you think? Do you Want to learn this?" asked Roarboar.

Wash approached Tirya.

"I thought I'd find you here. What are you thinking about now?"

=======

Kent walked out of the room, disgusted with Anor Kon. Life wasn't supposed to stop just because of war. He went off to his room. Once there, the holoterminal he had installed beeped.

"Message waiting."

Kent, confused approached the terminal.

"Show me." He said.

The terminal changed into the image of a man in his 40s.

"Hey, Kent. Rayo here, heard about what happened on Iziz, just wanted to make sure you were all right, contact me ASAP."

Suddenly Kent smiled.

"Reply" He waited until 'recording' appeared on the holoterminal.

"Hey, Rayo, Kent here. I'm doing fine, I managed to get to shelter before the bombardment. "

Suddenly the screen changed to the man again.

"Good to hear that, kid."

"Yeah. One question, are you working somewhere now?"

"Not at the moment. You know me, I want a challenge, some adventure..."

"Well, I may have a job. " Kent quickly and vaguely described the situation with the Lawful Sith, leaving out such details as them being about to go to war.

"So you interested?"

"Sure. Drexl, right?"

"Yeah."

"All right I'll head there."

The screen shut off and Kent quickly ran back to the infirmary room.

"I think I solved the food problem."

Anor stood there towering over the Exile's place of rest, the mask told nothing it had no emotion, but the face behind the mask concealed a dark smirk and with a loyal voice,"I'll give one to another Sith, but i'll give the other to IG-12, only because if they are discovered it would take longer to hunt both of them down..so why not make it harder?" Anor shook the Exile's hand without hesitation, but this was all coming too well.."You may choose where you'd wish for them to go, but I would like for one of them to go to my homeworld of..Mustafar..the treatment the infant receives will be, quite comfortable.."

The Exile raised a delicate light-brown eyebrow. "Mustafar?!" she cried.

"My babies will die on that world, if my Master is indeed correct!"

All of a sudden, IG-12 saluted Darth Dvukhsotnaya and Dark Lord

Elron. His crisp motion and sudden speech startled them both.

"Congratulations to you both on siring such fine embryos," he said.

"Or children, I meant to say. Masters, my vocabulator is not yet used

to describing such things, since my primary function, as you know, is to

act as an assassin droid masquerading as a lowly droid of protocol. I

am accustomed to describing organics that have passed away, not

those who are to be born! One more thing--explain your reasoning

again, Mistress Dvukhsotnaya. Why don't you want to save yourself?"

"Even though I'm a Sith Lord, a Dark Lady," replied Tysyacha, "I want

to save my children more than I do my own life. If the Jedi somehow

gain the advantage in our upcoming battle on Coruscant, they will kill

me and my Master. I'm sure that given the chance, they will also end

Lieutenant Darth Sion's existence. Or else enslave him for experiments,

which will be just as torturous! If my babies are discovered by the Jedi,

they'll be killed too. Sith Lords don't give birth to children who have no

trace of the Dark Side in them. Why don't I think I'm wrong, you wonder?

"Even though the Jedi are good, and follow the path of the Light, that

doesn't mean they'll allow those who follow the Dark Side to live. Would

they have spared Darth Traya or Darth Nihilus if they'd had to fight them?

Of course not. Nor will they spare Dark Lord Elron or Darth Dvukhsotnaya!

That is why my children must be hidden if I give birth during battle.

Until then, I will aid the war effort as much as I can with my Dark powers."

Just then, Tysyacha's chest racked with a dry heave, and she lay down again.

"Excuse us," intoned IG-12. "I should like to cleanse the patient's body of its

malodorous excretions. I believe you organics call it 'sweat.' If you would,

please evacuate the medical bay. I mean, leave. Forgive me, Masters."

Dark Lord Elron stepped forward. "If you please, IG-12, I'd like to do so."

He took Tysyacha's hand gently, and his wife smiled with happy surprise.

As the rest of the crew on the Shadowed Balance departed, a

light within IG-12's chest glowed red. This may have been the first time

in the history of the galaxy that an assassin and protocol droid said:

"Uh-oh!" He turned to the others, his circuitry whirring nervously.

"Lieutenant Darth Sion, Assassin, is not on board. He appears to be

headed for Coruscant, if my internal sensors are correct. This is very

wrong. If the Assassin attacks now, then our plans are ruined, and

we will have to formulate another and more complex strategy!"

Sion awakened in the pilots chair of his cockpit, the automated voice blurted from the CPU "Coruscant directly ahead, activating auto cloaking device." Sion wiped the sleep from his eyes, and punched several coordinates into his Nav -i -computer. He Stared out and examined the surface, as his ship descended into the massive city scape, unnoticed, and unanounced. He had vague memories of this world, he remebered Traya had taken him there once, to show him the ebb and flow of corrupted life.

He touched down in a remote part....well as remote as Coruscant could be.....in the lower sector of the industrial district. His presence would be more easily masked , and more difficult to detect. He stepped down the exit ramp, and took in a breath of the heavily corrupted stenchof city life. "This planet stinks of decay, rotting flesh, and weakness. He attached his saber to his belt and began walking towards the nearest on planet speeder port. "This planet is ripe with life, life for the taking, life to make me stronger.....but the lives of common fools do not concern me, my only concern is the jedi. You had better hurry Exile, or there will be nothing left for you when you arrive."

Anor stared into the Exile's eyes,"The infants must trully be put to the real test, if they are trully the Sith that will bring the new era, but as of now I would really doubt the Jedi would even search for the infants on such an extreme planet as that." Anor whirled around to Elron and was nearly ready to topple this soon to be foe into oblivion, but he had to keep his plans as secret as Sion did."The infants will not be in any danger once so ever in the Mustafar system. They will be safe in the deep confines of the largest Command Center in Mustafar.." Anor, begun to leave as the magnadroid came forth, but he was suddenly stopped in his tracks once he heard the words of Sion's betrayal,"You were a fool to trust such a broken man like him..he is blinded, by the fake power the force has given him..he'll be buried in the remains of Coruscant once i'm on the planet."

(OOC: Here's what I'm planning. Sion, your betrayal has added an interesting

new twist to the plot, and I'll see where I can go with it. Tysyacha, of course,

will be really angry, but the more that the Jedi are taken by surprise, the

better! :) As for the Jedi, I want them to win and spare all our lives even

though we're Sith. That way Syscha will turn back to the light, at least. ;)

P.S. My next thread will be called "The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger."

I've changed my mind about the era in which it will be, however. Instead

of it being KOTOR V, I'd like it to take place in the post-ROTJ era, and

after the events of Kathy Tyers' The Truce at Bakura. The reason

I've changed my mind is that I want to learn more modern lore as well as

the KOTOR lore. The "Tysyacha" in my new thread will be the descendant

of the Exile, Dark Lord Elron, and their son Kilian.)

P.P.S.: I'd also like to ignore the Yuuzhan Vong series events, because

I've never read them before. By the way, do they take place after ROTJ?

Thank you,

Tysyacha :)

Archived