Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

(In advance planning that seems to be the way this RP works i think i should pretty much wipe the floor with Zarlak a few times in training, but later after you've converted we fight again, and as you're DS it's pretty much an even match up and we can deside that battles outcome nearer the time... I.e do you redeem, kill me, or i kill you. unless you have a better idea.))

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anor Kon stared down at Dxun high above in his personal chromium starskiff, Anor could feel the growing presence of the darkside as he circled around the upper part of Dxun's hemisphere, until he decided to take an awkward dip torwards the planet. Anor held his breath for what seemed only as a second to him, but it was rather an hour as his ship hummed across the horizon. The hangar's large doors, begun to close as Anor drew near, many alarms and gadgets exploded in the cockpit of the ship as turrets, begun to swivel around to destroy the unidentified ship, but with a calm and fluid motion Anor brought his gloved hand across the controls and pressed nearly a dozen buttons to allow hisself of entrance to the camp. Anor slowly maneuvered the ship into the hangar..

Anor had already been noticed as the 'welcoming commitee' that consisted up to five warriors each weilding various lightsabers waited at the bottom of the ramp. Anor slowly stepped from the dark depths of the ship revealing the odd appearance of himself to the onlookers. Anor wore an mask that looked as if it had came out of an old carnival, only to top it off with a motley set of robes. The leader of warriors stepped forward as he begun to raise his crimson lightsaber well above his head attempting to strike the unarmed Anor Kon. Anor's right hand begun to twitch violently, causing the other warrior's to be dumbfounded as Anor sprung forward catching the attacking Warrior, by the face and with one swift movement he crushed the Sith's head into peices of gore and blood with his hand. The remaining Sith, begun to tremble as Anor reached up torwards his mask, but things only became weirder as Anor had two different eyes, one couldn't even be seen through the mask, but the other was a bright yellow and with a twitch as if the eye had just pulled a trigger of a gun the warriors fell limp to the ground only to be rendered unconcious.

Anor soon made his way through the courtyard, but he suddenly stopped as he felt a powerful Sith feet away from him. Anor turned in every direction to channel where exactly it was coming from and he soon found out and rushed torwards the doors leading torwards Sion he threw them open with a bang.

Dark Lord Elron and Tysyacha's ship, the Shadowed Balance , had

finally landed upon the surface of Dxun. Syscha felt a wave of serenity

wash over her, the peace that only passion could bring. Here, she and

her Master would gather the Zakonniye Sithov, and with 420

Dark men and women at their side, they would plan their assault

upon Coruscant. Not to raze the Jedi Temple, no, but to turn it

into a place of power and forbidden knowledge. Like the Trayus Core.

Such a dark memory flitted across Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya's consciousness.

"Master?", she almost whispered within the dark hull of the Shadowed

Balance. "I swore I've killed her, at my command, when I learned the

Nyv'takht technique upon Onderon. However, Darth Traya's shadow still

lurks in my head, and it's here. Have you heard wise men say that every

action merits an equal and opposite reaction?"

"Aye," said Elron, remembering this simple law of physics. "What of it?"

"I sense, through the Force, that the destruction of her soul requires

a price to pay. I have not paid it yet, even though she is truly no more."

Her husband knelt down beside her. "Syscha," he asked her, "why would

the Force require you to atone for crushing the soul of a dead woman

who wanted to destroy it? Even as a Sith, I know now that the Force

understands, and the Force forgives. Darth Traya either did not

realize a simple truth, or else she sought to blot it out of her mind.

This truth is that if she--and you--had succeeded in destroying

the Force, all life in the galaxy would have been utterly annihilated.

"You've saved the Force by killing Traya, and not wounded it further.

Do not torture yourself by imagining all the 'what ifs' that Jedi with a

guilty conscience are so subject to. What do you think shall occur?"

Tysyacha closed her eyes. "The assault will go so well, be so flawlessly

right, until a certain point. At that moment, all will turn out wrong."

Dark Lord Elron kissed her tenderly. "You are so like that seer, that

Visas Marr you've spoken of but neither of you can see everything.

Don't you worry. As soon as our soldiers arrive, you'll be reassured again."

Anor Kon stood as still as a statue inside the command center, suddenly Sion's own voice came from Anor's mask,"Why have you disturbed me."Anor was simply toying with Sion, and Anor attempted to push Sion's temper more, by insults,"I'd expect one of the three so-called Sith Lords to be..taller."

Anor said with an voice as terrible as Nehilus (sp?), but able to make out the words of, and with that Anor crossed his arms and begun to humm an old tune he heard of an unsuspecting Republic soldier he had slain in the earlier years..

After Wash and Tirya left the room, Wash turned to Tirya, an expression of shock on his face.

"They're sending a kid straight into the lion's den. What the hell are they thinking."

Tirya nodded. "If we weren't already on the Council's bad side, I would have said something."

She looked away and sighed. "Are they trying to drive him to the Dark Side?"

--------------------

Falya watched Kent in practice for a moment before clearing her throat. "Train with me," she said. "Let us get to know one another better through fighting."

Master Asa raised the training sword and moved forward a few steps and striked down at Zarlak.

Zarlak jumped backwards to avoid the blow. He quickly jumped fowards and counter-attacked.

(Lets say Im hard to beat and thats one of the reasons im going on this mission)

As several ships descended from the atmosphere, Elron stood atop the roof of the main compound, looking over the arrivals of the new Lawful Sith army. The wind swirled around him, lifting the edge of his cloak and causing it to flutter out behind him. The sun was randomly blotted out and revealed by large, dark clouds that began to scuttle across the sky. He could see lightning away in the north.

He sensed his wife coming up behind him.

"They're making good progress." he said, continuing to watch the many Dark Jedi filter through into the compound, "The officials that Sion posted have been directing them with more orginaization than I thought possible at the moment. Perhaps they're not as incompitent as I first suspected."

"When do you think they will be ready to attack the Jedi?" Syscha asked.

Elron put an arm around her, pulling her close. "Soon, my love, soon. But we must not be too hasty, for haste often breeds failure."

She turned to him, laying her hands on his chest and looking into his eyes. She slowly lowered his hood. "And then," she said, "We will establish a new Order for the galaxy, in which love rules above all else."

"Aye," he said as her hood fell back as well, "For love can conquer all." he finished in a whisper as they drew closer. Their lips met in a passionate kiss...

Love conquers all...

Anor Kon cackled as Sion finished talking, his horrorific laugh caused hair-line fractures in the objects close to him, and then he begun to speak, "Don't take me as a fool, Sion if I was to fight, i'd be killed in a minutes notice, by the 'unorganized' Sith batallions you have at your disposal, so therefore i've came to aid the Sith in their mission to destroy the Jedi once for all.." Anor stepped forward torwards Sion seeming to be quite tall compared to him, and with a slight whisper,"Even, if you slained the pathetic excuse of a Sith Lord Revan, that doesn't mean you can slay me."

Anor stood stiffly for a moment, but then he rolled his head around his neck, causing loud popping sounds as he moved his head around,"Yet, Sion you seem to beleive you can overcome anything with the use of the force, Revan was a mere puppet to give you that arrogance you rest on your shoulders everytime you come near someone else." Sion lost Anor's attention as soon as Anor caught eye of the radar devices mounted on the wall."My name is Anor Kon, neither Sith nor Jedi, I follow my own path..the path of the grey..I fight for what I think is right..not under the influence of someone else..ecspecially you Sion..and how am I familiar to you?" His back was now turned to the Sith Lord, because he was looking over the charts and other data files that littered the screens.

Love conquers all...as my Master conquers me--again!

Tysyacha sighed in happy surprise as she melted in her Dark Lord's

arms. Her head rested on his chest, tanned and battle-scarred from

his many fights with the Jedi. He was the only person Syscha would

remove her silk veilhood for, would let see her white, sightless eyes.

Elron felt his wife's pain and her passion deep inside his body. He

wished Sion would not have blinded her, but even more, he wished

Syscha were both granted physical sight and Force Sight. He smiled.

"Exile," he whispered, "Darth Traya was right. You are more rare than

you know." He tousled her golden-brown hair. "Except you want to

keep the Force intact." Elron chuckled darkly. Kreia had been a fool.

If she had succeeded, she would have died, along with the universe.

Her apprentice's wounded heart and soul were now being healed.

Outside, the fleets of Zakonniye ships descended upon Dxun.

When Elron and Tysyacha had awakened, washed, and dressed,

they strode out to meet their followers. Not with the arrrogance of

overconfident and traditional Sith warlords, but with a calm respect,

a humility that valued each soldier's life as much as each general's.

"Wait," hissed Syscha, feeling a pull in the Force. "Where is Sion?

We should not greet our Zakonniye without him. He is third

in command to us both, and how would the Lieutenant feel if he

could not address his future apprentice assassins?" Elron nodded.

He followed Tysyacha, who stared ahead hypnotized like a gazelle

gazing towards the sun. Something was wrong with her, and the

Dark Lord of the Lawful Sith trod with cautious steps. He felt like

any beast would alarm her out in this great jungle, and if it did, her

fury and anxiety would spring to the surface and rip it to shreds.

They both reached the command center. Sion was here, and a--

"Who are you?" Tysyacha's whisper was both soft and chilling.

"I am Darth Dvukhsotnaya, and this is my master, the Dark Lord

Elron. We are the Imperator and Imperatrix of the Lawful Sith,

known as the Zakonniye Sithov in my native tongue."

Too many words--more matter, Syscha, less art, she

thought. However, at the same time she realized this man,

whoever he was, could not be bored by words of any kind.

He was only bored by the self-righteous ones, those who

would remain complacent in their pampered lives and never

take action against the threats that haunted them most.

(OOC: jokemaster, I love what Kent says about 'the pitter-

patter of little feet'! *LOLOLOL*)

Anor Kon had finally turned around to face Sion and with a low menacing voice,"Your former master Darth Traya, attempted to destroy the force, but her arrogance lead to her downfall, but i'm starting to beleive your downfall would be the same as that b!tch." Anor Kon swung on his heel to face the door as the other two Sith Lords would come in with such the door that swung open made an strong enough breeze to blow the motley set of robes he wore into an odd match,"Ahh..so now I finally meet the three Sith Lords in person..Many would think this is an honor, but I think this is a tragedy, indeed." He ignored the exilie's question as he moved torwards the other side of the Command Table and he begun pressing buttons, practically ignoring the Sith Lords..

Archived