Home

KOTOR III: What You Crave! :)

Tysyacha

What features do you want in KOTOR III?  

435 members have voted

1. 1. What features do you want in KOTOR III?

• Find out the fates of Revan and the Exile
    • Play a brand-new PC character
    • Visit the droid factory that was deleted from TSL
    • Have "Influence" and NPC-party alignment influence
    • Prestige Classes
    • New Planets
    • Lots of thought-provoking, interactive dialogue
    • No more than 2 Jedi in your party at any one time
    • Romance options for male and female PC's
    • Better and more satisfying endings than TSL (LOL)!

All of those I like, except for the no more than two jedi in your party at a time, I think you should have more, and the New PC. I like the idea of a new PC, but then again I like the idea of playing as Revan again. I think I am starting to lean toward a new PC, though, however I think that either one could work.

I like most of them as well, but what I'm hoping for is an expanded INF system. I love the idea of being able to shape & warp your companions to your ends. Something more than just a different back ground on their character sheet. If I turn them to the dark side I want their responses to my actions to mirror that. No more of the Handmaiden in full black clothes crying because I kicked a puppy, ya know. Uncaring fits of rage.

Nice poll, I'd like to see most of them in K3. Definately want the Revan and Exile story continued, a few more Planets would be nice. The influence system was a good idea but didn't work, that should be improved. I would like to have the HK Droids in the story again.

I like all the ides except for only having 2 Jedi in your party. Would really like the game to last 3 or 4 times longer then the previous 2, with more side quests, some that span 2 or 3 planets. Would really like a mentor character as well thought out as Kreia aswell. IMO she was the best character in TSL.

I'd like for my character to not HAVE to become a freaking jedi if I don't want him/her to do so. That'd like...be aces 'n stuff.
While I do think it is important and inevitable for the KOTOR to be about the Jedi, I would like to see an RPG, perhaps in the Rebellion era, that allows you to create a Han Solo or Boba Fett-ish character, or even be a part of the Rebel Alliance.

Bounty Hunter was that Prime, shame it wasn't that good.

I choose every one except Prestige, Droid Factory and 2 jedi. We surely need atleast 4 Jedi to have a Star Wars story, saying this we could just have masses of Jedi that you don't have as NPC's.

Also, I'd like to walk around the Jedi Temple oin Coruscant, anyone else? :D

As RedHawke once pointed out, the game's name is:

*Knights* of the Old Republic and NOT The Average Shmoes of the Old Republic.

(Picking myself up off the ground where I was incapacitated from laughing)

Yeah, then we'd have to rename the Sith "Just some other schmucks".

I'd like it to be graphically improved. Games look gorgeous nowadays (like Chaos Theory) and it'd be a bummer if the graphics sucked.

Anyway, the storyline. I would like to see a new character who has absolutely NOTHING to do with previous characters i.e. Bastilla, Carth, etc. A new character, new story will make it easy for the developers as well.

Oh yes... more romance...

(Picking myself up off the ground where I was incapacitated from laughing) Yeah, then we'd have to rename the Sith "Just some other schmucks".

There's always "Evil Shmoes of the Old Republic".

What do I want? Well, how about a something that fills in all the loose plot lines from the TSL ending and the Revan / Exile story, less Jedi on your team [i find it highly obnoxious that just about half of your travelling band of heroes can be Jedi in both games; Jedi are supposed to be special!!], more jedi or sith enemies [like the Star Forge levels from KOTOR], enhance the skills and upgrading even more, split the dual wielding feat into a two-sabers and a doublebladed feat, and finally, make evil actions that aren't as obvious as they are in the first two games, as Fiend_138 said.

And I second the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. That would absolutely rock!

:x-wing:

You know I thought that there were only suposed to be two sith, the master and the apprentice, If they do it right this time than they should follow that story and have the baddest sith lord since Vader, but Vader comes after. Well anyways do it like that and they are after you to become the new Apprentice of the dark lord and your job is to hunt down the remaining Jedi, (Dark side) and it would end with you fighting what you think are the last Jedi alive, Revan and the Exile. Or you are the last known Jedi Padawan, your master was just killed and they offer you the dark side option, but you remain faithfull, they almost kill you and you barely get away after jumping off of a building on coruscant, your master said to you right before he died (ala Quigon gin) about revan and the Exile who you are to find and finnish your training. Then they send you back to find the Sith Who have convienently moved into the Jedi temple and confront them before you rebuild the order.

the one master and one apprentice rule didn't come till later

at one point there's a brotherhood of evil shmoes. that led to infighting and the near self-destruction of the evil shmoes so they decided there'd only be two shmoes at a time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived