Home

Darth Groovy's Top Ten Required Horror Movies for Halloween!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wha wha wha??? Peter Jackson mad the movie Bad Taste??? lol even though i thought it ruled he sure did pull a complete 180 turn on his films.

you want something even worse try Blood Sucking Freaks.

you want some gore try From Beyond or Re-Animator <ducks for cover>

ive been watching a lot of amc and bravo since friday since they were doing some kind of horror marathon. they showed a bunch of nightmare on elm streets and friday the 13ths, which i hadnt really seen before, or if i did i dont remember.

after watching my fill, just for the heck of it i rented Freddy vs Jason, which was 'meh' but fun to see them duke it out. I always liked Freddy more than Jason. Jason was kinda dull and had no personality.

hrm, heres a few i like but havent seen mentioned...

The Howling - good werewolf flick, matches american werewolf in london for transformation imho

Last House on the Left - craven

In The Mouth of Madness - great overlooked carpenter flick imho

Castle Freak - jeffery combs and stuart gordon reunite outside of re-animator series:)

Session 9 - great overlooked horror/thriller

Dagon - mix of two lovecraft stories from stuart gordon again. It was made outside the US, but has a Combs look alike, i guess they couldnt get him for it. This is about the only movie I have ever cringed at the gore on. I cant say what, because it might ruin it for anyone watching :)

most of these arnt for kids or the weak stomached, i love them :)

Archived