Home

Most memorable ROTS quotes(possible spoilers)

Blaze629

I would imagine there's not too many here who haven't seen the film yet but I do have to give warning just in case: If you're waiting to see the film once it is released on DVD, STOP READING NOW!!!!! You have been warned.

I(kinda)stole this idea from the starwars.com forums figuring I would get some input from a better group. In anticipation of the DVD release, what would be some of your most memorable quotes from ROTS? When you think about ROTS, which lines of dialogue come to mind most often? BTW, Lord Vader's "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" at the end of the film doesn't count and cannot be used LOL!!!!! That is the only rule I have. :D

Some of mine would be as follows(in no particular order):

1. Are you threatening me Master Jedi?!?!?

2. Once more The Sith will rule the galaxy!!!!!

3. Every single jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of The Republic. Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate, show no mercy.

4. At last, The Jedi are no more!!!!!

5. Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute order 66!!!!!

6. I have failed you Anakin.....I have failed you.

7. You were the chosen one!!!!! It was said you would destroy The Sith not join them!!!!! It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness!!!!!

Unfortunately, most of my favorites come from that rat The Emperor LOL :D. Ian McDiarmid had some of the BEST dialogue of this entire saga in my mind. Obi-Wan stating how he failed Anakin REALLY stood out for me as well though. The look on Obi-Wan's face and the tone of his voice, just REALLY hit me like a brick wall. I got the feeling that this is when he truly came to terms with the fact that he could not "instruct him just as well as Yoda". The shock of the Jedi Temple was still fresh, but I felt that this is when Obi-Wan really started to feel the guilt and sadness of what had happened. He knew that there was no saving Anakin and at the end of the fight he lets it ALL hang out. That only made things worse for me LOL. Thank you Mr. Ewan McGregor and Mr. Ian McDiarmid of course for your most excellent performances :D. Anyway, there you have it. Thanx for reading and bring on the DVD!!!!! I am ready!!!!! :D

P.S. If you have the DVD already I envy you LOL!!!!!

1. Anakin, you're breaking my heart! :crybaby:

2. NoooooooOOOOooooo! :vader3: (oh you said it couldn't be used, dang)

3. 'Scuse me! :jarjar:

4. From my point of view the Jedi are evil! :firemad:

5. No, no, no, no, you will die!! :lightning

6. That nuthin'. Get back to work... :bored:

7. You stupid little astrodroid! :r2d23:

8. Good relations with the Wookiees, I have. :chew1:yodac:

Memorable yes, good? No. ;)

So some stores are "accidentally" selling copies of the DVD early. Heh. Lucas is gonna be mad!

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" - Vader

"The attempt on my life, has left me scared, and deformed. But *I assure you, my result has never been stronger" - Palpy

"The Republic will be reorganized into THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE!!!" - Again Palpatine

"Thats nothing, ge back to work" - Super Battle Droid

"Here they are!" - Battle droid

"Commander Cody, the time has come, execute Order 66" - Again, again Palpy

"Flying is for the droids" - Obi-Wan

"From my point of view the Jedi are evil" - Anakin

"You Jedi slime" - General Grievous

Anakin: "I HATE YOU!!!!!"

Obi-Wan: "You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not become them!"

Count Dooku: "Good, twice the pride, double the fall."

Several Droids: "What that?" "That nuthin, go back to work." or "Ouch! Dumb little astro droid."

Palpatine: "Are you threatening me Master Jedi?" and "Good and evil are only different points of view."

Again Obi-Wan: "So uncivilized.", "Hello there."

Archived