Home

Halloween plans?

Hallucination

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see the new "Corpse Bride"? It's the same animation.
Not yet. I have been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to see any movies, but thats probably #1 on my list right now of movies I need to see. Well besides RotS on DVD of course XD

No offence indeed as it's originally a celtic thing.

Really? My Science Humains teacher said that it was originally an Iroquois thing to scare spirits out of houses. But then again he said the explorers lacked vitamin e and got scurvy because of it.

My bro and I are joking about what to do to the late comers. One of the things were joking about is say "What a nice princess costume. Here, Have some pepper! Freshly ground" to the next devil or something like that and then raise a pepper grinder above their bags.

Really? My Science Humains teacher said that it was originally an Iroquois thing to scare spirits out of houses. But then again he said the explorers lacked vitamin e and got scurvy because of it.

My bro and I are joking about what to do to the late comers. One of the things were joking about is say "What a nice princess costume. Here, Have some pepper! Freshly ground" to the next devil or something like that and then raise a pepper grinder above their bags.

Lack of vitamin E did cause scurvy, but not on it's own.

I don't know about late comers, but when I see people older than 13 at my door, I give them half a pencil, some of dryer lint, or something like that. I stopped trick-or-treating when I was 12 and never regretted it.

I am going do something fun. If any kiddies come to my door and say "Trick or treat!" I'm going tack out a huge bowl of excellent candy, start eating some of it in front of them, laugh maniacally and then slam the door on their unhappy little faces.

After a little while of that, I'll dress up as a scarecrow, put a chair outside my door, sit on it, place a bowl of candy on my lap, and put down a sign that says "Please take one." I'll then go totally limp and wait for more kids to arrive. As they put their hands into the bowl, I'll suddenly clamp my arm down over the bowl and shout "MINE!" I'll then deny them the candy.

After that, when I open the door for more kids, I'll pretend to have multiple personalities, one dominant one, once meek one, and one peace-loving one. I'll give out orders to myself, try to resist, hold debates, and take both sides. I'll even start yelling at hitting myself while I curl up in the corner, and then I'll shout "Oh, stop it, you two!", and then I'll turn against my peace-loving personality.

I figure that'll scare them away.

If there are any kids after that, I'll pretend to be Gollum. No matter what I do, they won't get candy.

And if they annoy me too much, they will feel the wrath of the Sith. :p

Well this may sound mean, and a little inapporiate, but I told all the kids that I put Anthrax in the candy, picked up one of them, then ate a few niblles, and then pretended to die. Later on when my mom noticed that almost no candy had been given out and she asked why, I said "Oh, you know those kids are scared of like....Anthrax and stuff...."

here in B.C. were taught that lack of vitamin c caused scurvy. You easterners be crazy! ;)

Like I saud, it doesn't cause scurvy on it's own. It takes a lack of vitamins in general.

Anyway, I guess this thread is useless now that Halloween has been over for almost 24 hours now.

well, i for one was tping houses, and my own, lol, im such an idiot, but to go on, i got kicked out of a party with a couple friends, then kept ringing there doorbell just to annoy them then went to the park near my house lit 9 axe cans on fire all at the same time, and made the explosion equivelent to 1 tnt, lol, i wish i got that on tape, but i think this was the best halloseeve

Sounds like you all got the fun time. Today I went to some stores and for about $5 i got a few pounds of chocolate, some assorted candy bags and a heart-attack waiting to happen ;)

@Doc: You easterners be crazy, halloween not even 24 hours over and your already looking forwards to Christmas....

Pfff. Only he doesn't. Christmas Rules! Even if it has become very commercial (we already have Christmas ads) it still is a lot of fun :)

I'm an atheist and I celebrate Christmas 'cuz its fun. But I just don't get easter, its like "hey our Messiah is dead, lets eat chocolate! I want mine shaped like a rabbit!"

Archived