Home

Getting rid of T3

vader815

Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.

• Keep T3
    • Get rid of him (T4)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T3 is Revan's droid. After K1, we don't know what Revan did to him, or what he said to him specifically. It's clear that T3 is aware of things regarding Revan that the player doesn't find out. I think for story purposes T3 should remain a character in KotOR III, though I wouldn't mind him being out of the party after the initial introduction.

That'd be stupid. Now, if they were put in as an easter egg... That'd be cool. :thmbup1:

An interesting idea. OE did put those dialogue easter eggs in KotOR II, so they’re certainly capable of throwing in out-of-context references. Maybe after a couple of playthroughs, they could be seen in some remote location in the game, or something.

Yes, Shadow Lord of the Sith. We obey master.

As to previous mentioned ideas about an Easter egg thingy for 3PO and R2, that sounds like funny. What if it was a classic interaction but T3 and HK saying the lines? I'd find that funny considering that HK is a bloodthirsty assassin machine. :D

This vote would be interesting if it was before TSL came out.

I almost could have cared less for T3 in K1, but in TSL, it make him much more fun. He sounded like R2-D2 in that one, unlike K1.

i think your all forgeting that c3p0 is based on something that happend after this so t3 and the other droid the game is based on something that happend 4000 years before the empire so without t3 its just not kotor so you can take your comments and throw them out the window becuase its never going to happen

• 1 month later...

I LOVE T3M4!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD NEVER GET RID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION HE COULD BE FUNNY JUST LIKE HK47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER GET RID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His shock arm is quite useful too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have to disagree with reomving T3, time frame depending of course you woudlnt choose T3 over R2, but for the simple reason tha t in KotOR, i was lightside and took T3 and Carth, T3 was the only one left alive in the station at the end, and i still ahd five sith to fight. T3 was my boy, droid. Killed them all.

Archived