Home

Happy Holidays LF!

Renegade Angel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Thank you everyone for making LF '05 such a fantastic year. Alot of new faces, alot of creative minds... and well, just a whole lotta fun! Can't wait to see what '06 brings us!

Looking forward to spending another year with all of you crazy guys and gals! :D

That reminds me, Doc, why does Christmas use the colours green and red so specifically? I mean, the colour combo sucks. Why didn't they come up with black and white instead, or may be pink and purple?

<_<

>_>

*runs*

Actually, the colours red and green have something to do with the old Pegan holiday that Christmas "replaced", IIRC. The actual Christmas colours are White and Gold, symbloizing both the Hollyness and Purity of Jesus Christ.

Wow bones, you're just so mature:lol:

@Chainz, You're welcome, I've worked hard with every post to ensure that LucasForums is a sane place for serious rational discussions, and as for '06 I will complete my mission of preserving logical debate.

One unfortunate turn of events: Next year will be grand indeed, but unfortunately we no longer may tolerate your incessant witticism and jollyness...sorry buddy:( *bounces a 5 pound candy cane off Chainz's head and drags him through the door in the back of the forum*

Psychittypsych:D Yeah, it was a great year and the next is gonna be one mutated evil offspring:lol:

MERRY CHRISTMASS HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL Y'ALL!!!

PWND I win the internet. I win the holidays. Quitsies, no startsies, triple stamped it, no erasies, and this entire forum is HOME FREE!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Archived