Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so hope Portugal don't win the tournament. England played better today and were robbed by bad luck and a crappy manager. Die Sven, you useless b**tard. Walcott never even played. I have no doubt in my mind we would have scored if at any point in time we had 2 strikers on the pitch.

Hosts to win! Go Germany!

Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland!

They better win!

Oh and somebody better hit Christiano Ronaldo again. Hit him hard. Very hard. So he can cry like the little whiny girl he is. I hope Rooney will have a nice talk with him in the ManU locker room. Nice long talk with his fists.

Brazil deserved to get kicked out. 0 shot on target. You don't shoot, you don't score.

Someone needs to kick Ronaldo in the teeth. He's an arrogant little terd, and needs a serious attitude adjustment. Did you see him wink at Rooney as he went off? What a jackass! I seriously hope he gets a cleet in the mouth.

Right, and if I recall correctly, it was Rooney who puished about Ronaldo first, after hogging the ball and stamping a Portuguese groin. Rooney's no prettier than Ronaldo, doc.

So France kicked Brazilian ass. It's a relief really, since everyone I asked went like, "Brazil!" "Brazil, man. They own the cup." and other **** like that. Brazil entirely deserved that defeat, since not only are they a bunch of egoistic bums, but they also played poorly in this cup. Viva La Francaise!

Portugal beat England, as I had hoped and to some extent predicted (Gotcha Doc ;) ). They won't last against France, considering the latter's shape, but it's good they got some extra screen time. Still, it's a shame that rising talent such as Ghana, Ecuador and Ivory Coast were kicked out early.

So the next biggie will be Germany vs. Italy. I love Germany, but a feeling at the back of my mind tells me Italy might land in a few goals. Hopefully Germany will get through and face... France. Then it would be a classic European affair.

Right, and if I recall correctly, it was Rooney who puished about Ronaldo first, after hogging the ball and stamping a Portuguese groin. Rooney's no prettier than Ronaldo, doc.

It was an accident and no foul could be given by a sane and un-biased referee. Besides, it was Ricardo Carvalho's groin, who cares?

He pushed Ronaldo after this one complained about the incident. No one is saying that Rooney isn't wrong, but bashing Christiano Ronaldo is fun. Besides, would you not like to punch him in the face? At ManU, he's quite a controversial character. He isn't loved by 99.9% of the fans like Rooney or Van Nistelrooy. He's more like 50-50. Some love him and think he's cute, some hate him because he's quite selfish and arrogant on the pitch.

Ok, one thing:

It's Vive la France, not Viva

Ah well if they play like that... they deserve to get out!

Zidane ruled the match!

fixed! :D

but i totally agree. ronaldinho was given a very good free kick but he missed. like i said before, they were out of shape, and i hope they use the next 4 years to train. and kick off cafu before something bad happens.

i was initially supporting Brazil, but when i saw their crappy playing, i switched sides by the second half beginning. just in time :D

now that Germany is the only team left about which i give a damn in this wrold cup,

GEHT DEUTSCHLAND, GEHT!

hey no... italy will beat germany... :D

unless... you know, is so easy with a penalty to change the course of the match! ;)

honestly I think Italy has much better team, Germany except Ballack has good players but not a single champion. Will be fun anyway to see the strong german attack vs the strong italian defense (best of the tournament in my opinion).

I hope italy will lose.

Seriously, France and Germany deserve to play the finaly, since they *try* to play football. Italy is playing pure negative football, and doesn't deserve to go on, imo.

And yes, GO FRANCE!!

Zidane was so frickin good...

Italy WAS playing negative football until match with Ukraine (with Ghana was ok but nothing special).

A team that wins 3-0 can't be argued really... let's see how they play vs Germany. BTW even Germany vs Argentina was a very boring match, same for England vs Portugal. Only exception so far in the quarter were France and Italy.

Also be noted that Italy is the most fair team with less foul and less cards (not my opinion, is a statistic of Fifa), except that stupid elbow by De Rossi, everyone else try to practice fairplay ;)

It was an accident and no foul could be given by a sane and un-biased referee.

If so, then any bloody foul could be claimed as an accident, and then we would have a battlefield instead of a football ground. Accident or not, the incident was damaging and a free kick was needed.

He pushed Ronaldo after this one complained about the incident. No one is saying that Rooney isn't wrong, but bashing Christiano Ronaldo is fun. Besides, would you not like to punch him in the face?Some love him and think he's cute, some hate him because he's quite selfish and arrogant on the pitch.

Well I like the Portuguese squad, and I'll say I like their players. They aren't the best, but I like them better than egocentric teams like England or Brazil. Rooney deserved to be kicked out for pushing Ronaldo.

The England vs. Portugal match tested how England performs without it's stars. And it didn't work at all. Without Beckham and Rooney to score, the English team was reduced to an empty cardboard box. The only person worth mentioning in the match would be, IMO, the Portuguese goalkeeper Ricardo. His saves were excellent, and easily much better than that damned Robinson.

If so, then any bloody foul could be claimed as an accident, and then we would have a battlefield instead of a football ground. Accident or not, the incident was damaging and a free kick was needed.

Absolutely not. The game should've been stopped, but certainly not because of a foul.

Well I like the Portuguese squad, and I'll say I like their players. They aren't the best, but I like them better than egocentric teams like England or Brazil. Rooney deserved to be kicked out for pushing Ronaldo.

You accuse England and Brazil to be egocentric but Christiano Ronaldo is not? Ever seen him play at ManU?

Did I ever say Rooney didn't deserve to get kicked out?

Italy WAS playing negative football until match with Ukraine (with Ghana was ok but nothing special).

A team that wins 3-0 can't be argued really...

Hmmm...Ukraine sucked in that game. Shevchenko did nothing and the team kept giving the ball away to the Italians. Hardly a good performance by Italy, rather a very bad one by the Ukraine.

let's see how they play vs Germany. BTW even Germany vs Argentina was a very boring match, same for England vs Portugal. Only exception so far in the quarter were France and Italy.

Ummm France vs Brazil sucked until the the first goal was scored. Germany Argentina was great in the second half and in overtime. The first half was a snoozefest. Italy-Ukraine also sucked because only one team was on the pitch.

Also be noted that Italy is the most fair team with less foul and less cards (not my opinion, is a statistic of Fifa), except that stupid elbow by De Rossi, everyone else try to practice fairplay

*cough*Fabio Grosso's dive*cough*

Seriously though, not to offend you or anything, but Italy has the single worst reputation for diving in the whole bloody world. I play with some Arabs, somebody dives, one of them asks the diver if he's Italian. I talk about Italian diving, Ztalker in Holland agrees. I play with Aussies and Vietnamese folks in Vietnam, someone takes a dive, "stop acting like an Italian". Statistics or not, Italy needs some good PR to get its reputation back...and less Fabio Grosso moments.

You accuse England and Brazil to be egocentric but Christiano Ronaldo is not? Ever seen him play at ManU?

No, I never used to follow leagues before. I only started at the Champion's League this year, so I am at a loss here.

Did I ever say Rooney didn't deserve to get kicked out?

I never said that you did. :p

say goodbye to brazil hahahahahahahahahahahahah say hello to the next World Cup chapions.....FRANCE.......hehehe......zizzou ROCKS by the way leave C.Ronaldo alone that kid plays great.... and if you re angry cos england is bye bye talkt to that CREEP rooney......what a brat

You'd be surprised what people do when they are angry...

For example, this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO3stdhXC5M&search=Bouaouzan

This is the description:

The career-ending challenge from Rachid Bouaouzan (Sparta) on Niels Kokmeijer (Go Ahead Eagles). Kokmeijer suffered multiple fractures to his right leg after the challenge during the Dutch second division game and it's still doubtful that he'll ever walk normally again.

As you can see, it's a crazy attack. There is no way to explain the action.

Several parts of Kokmeijer's leg actually died, btw.

What i want to show with this?

That stupid fouls (thank you, RC :xp: ) happen, like Rooney's. There is no explaination, they just happen.

Rooney could have done something worse, then kicking someone in the nuts. Although it's a stupid action of him, and it ruiined England, it's just the 'flow' of the game that makes players do it, imo.

I'm not surprised that it happens....

It will happen again, for sure. If Italy will be losing the match, for example, with a huge score, they will start kicking too. Why? No-one knows. It just happens, and they are known for doing so.

@ Topic (FINALLY)

Zidane will stop after this tournament, aye. This means there will be only 2 matches that we can see him play. That's to bad. The way he played the last matches, i realy hoped he'd go on for another season.

So people: Watch him while you still can.

After this tournament, there will be no more Zizou.

Hmm well hopefully Italy will beat the arrogant Germany (the journalist of Die Bild who defined all italians parasites was very nice indeed) and there will be a final Italy-France, even better ;)

Germans aren't arrogant. Germans are Proud people. whoever says germans are arrogant to one of them will get their ass kicked in seconds.

Germany - France Finals. Germany will win 3:0 against Italy and France will win in a penalty shoot-out against Portugal. And Germany will win 2:0 in the finals against France. <--My predictions.

But i wouldn't underestimate the Portugese...

Archived