Home

Where do you want to go in KotOR3?

Darth Windu

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Manaan only if I can open a fish restaurant there. I wonder what sauce goes with Selkath.

Seriously, I'd like to see Zonoma Sekot in the game, the living and moving planet or something like that. I don't really have a reason, but I think it's one of the very few SW planets that actually fit in with the Unkown Regions. Otherwise they need to come up with a reason as to why the Unkown Regions are unkown when the planets there are known. Telling us that they weren't discovered 4000 years BBY would be somewhat lame. Assuming we play Revan (must be in order to finish the story) we have to start in the Unknown Regions.

Although there are other planets I'd really like to see, they are not fit for this game, as they are not in the Unknown Regions. For example I'd really like to see:

Alderaan, before it gains a moon 4000 years later

Coruscant, hearth of the Republic

Correlia, Hans home world, and a nice starship as well

Yavin IV, just to see the temples

Endor, I always wanted a coat made of Ewok fur.

I would like to see:

- Coruscant (think that the planet would look fantastic)

- Tatooine

- Yavin IV

- A volcanic world like Sleheyron or Mustafar for a bit of a change

- An ice planet like Hoth, again for a bit of a change

Would like to see Dantooine again, with a rebuilt Jedi Academy. The planet is gorgeous, but it does cause quite a bit of lag in-game, particularly in II.

Fed up of Korriban though, I don't see what could be gained by re-visiting that planet, the temples have been raided and the entrances blocked and the Sith Academy has been destroyed.

1)Korriban(has to be long and productive but still filled with darkside stuff)

2)Tatooine

3)outer reaches of space and planets that we don't know the name of

4)oh yehhh...coruscant in the undercity perhapse or an office building.

5)Hoth or Rhen var-- something chilly

Ziost would be nice to find some Sith lore, Illum maybe instead of Hoth? Also Bastila's home planet or Mandalore. Also I heard something about Supershadow being sued for having pictures of girls on his site on wikipedia? Is that true?

Assuming we play Revan (must be in order to finish the story) we have to start in the Unknown Regions.

You can finish the story with a new PC too, you know. Find Revan, help/fight/join him, whatever, but I don't quite get what you seem to have a problem with not finishing the story if not being Revan. But nevermind, this isn't a Revan vs. New PC thread...

Fed up of Korriban though, I don't see what could be gained by re-visiting that planet, the temples have been raided and the entrances blocked and the Sith Academy has been destroyed.

1) Not all of the temples. The Valley of the Dark Lords contains a very, very small percentage of all the tombs and temples on Korriban.

2) Well, as for the entrances, that is for archeologists, Sith, or whoever to clean up. :)

3) Doesn't have to stay that way, you know. You can clean it up. And if not, you can always go somewhere else.

I hear old fashion Tarter Sauce is good. Fish and Chip is my favorite tho (fish is of course Selkath :p )

Interesting, nice for a new company policy. If you can't pay YOU go on the menu. I think we should also hae the Selkath on the menu by their names. Would be nice to feed that Sith Selkath to her father (the one from the quest in the Sith base). Maybe you can also earn DS points for that. Or LS points for reuniting them.

First of all, KotOR3 needs to have a lot planets and a bunch of them should be completely optional. They would be a good place to get extra credits, experience and items and to give us some background about our companions and stuff.

And I would avoid repeating planets we've seen about a gazillion times already, I'm thinking of Tattooine, Korriban, Dantooine and so on... The only place I'd like to see again is Malachor V, but I doubt we will since we finished KotOR2 leaving from that place, eh.

Main quest planets:

Coruscant: For obvious reasons.

Yavin IV: This is really a *must* for me. I really want to see those temples and it could easily fit in the story I think.

Dagobah: We could learn why the dark side is present on that world.

Mandalorian homeworld: I just thought it would be fun to see where all those baddass Mandalorians come from! :)

Ziost: A Sith world, as many have already pointed out.

Ilum: 'Cause I'd sure like to get a few of the crystals there! ;) And also 'cause it's a icy planet and that would be nice to have in the game (and I can't imagine Hoth being a viable option to that since there's absolutely nothing there at that point in history).

Optional planets:

Delaria: Wasn't it Revan's homeworld? Or was that part of his/her fabricated memories? In any case, could be interesting to see.

Sleheyron: Maybe we could see Yuthara Ban there. I liked her, I want her in my party dammit! >_<

Ryolth: Someone suggested meeting Mission and Zaalbar there, I'd like that.

Corellia: Just for the heck of it.

Alderaan: Cause I'd really like to see what's it like before it gets blown to bits. :p

I'm Pottsie and I have just joined.

I'd like to see:

Sleheyron

Courscant

Kashyyyk

Manaan

Korriban

Dantooine

Tatooine

Onderon/Duxn

Nar Shadaa

Telos

Malastare (Sebulba's Homeworld)

Talravin (Bastila's Homeworld)

Delaria (Revan's Homeworld)

Corellia

Alderaan

Vujun

(Rebuilt) Taris

Bespin (Cloud City)

Dagobah

Dromund Kaas

Yavin 4

Hoth

Naboo (Maybe)

Star Forge II (Without Finding Star Maps, except an ultimate Star Map from Sleheyron and it could be like a half built Death Star)

And A Lot Of Unknown Regions (Including The Star Forge System)

i think they should go to other planets posibley a other galaxie its just not interesting anymore i mean you've bean there 2 times or at least on someplanets (dantooine, korriban and i dont remember the other one) but if korriban is there i demand a better and a sith acaddamy kotor2 just lost the interest ik korriban whith the sith acadamy and defenetley Delaria (Revan's Homeworld) i just like al sith lords so i want so see there planet

gr spawn(ps malak rules)

Pretty long list. Just a question though, why go to all the planets from the first two games? What would be the point in taking time to go over things we have already done?
Well, most of the planets have more potential than was used in the first two games...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's a planet that I made up in the Unknown Regions: Avalon

The surefire way to get there is if you are strong in the Force and you are true to your heart (preferably LS) if you are not, you risk ending out hyperspace near their rim world Belos. Legend says that it was created by the Force for the Force, sort like a protectorate system.

I know it may sound cheesy but it fits with one of several fanfics that I have yet to post. Other than that, I think I've said I'd like to see Yavin IV because of the temples and Exar Kun.

O.K. Try this list on for size....

Coruscant- Pretty much required.

Ithor- Would be nice to see it before the Vuuzhan Vong come along.

Corellia- Wasn't the Ebon Hawk built there???

Bothawui- Bothan home planet.

Endor- Ewoks and speeder bikes...nuff said.

*Unknown Regions Planets

Csilla- Chiss home planet (blue skinned, human looking).

Zonama Sekot- It's a living planet!!!!!

Ah. Maybe you would like to train on Avalon, my homeworld. There are kirath hounds, worse than the tukata, and straif cats, they can sense Force sensitives, much like the hsiss. There are also several groups of hunters out in the Wooded Hills. They seem to get along out there. They could probably improve your dexterity.:)

Archived