Home

Where do you want to go in KotOR3?

Darth Windu

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The temples existed then. Naga Sadow had them built about 1,000 years before KOTOR.

Really? I thought from the 'Jedi Academy' books and what the Rodian said in KotOR that the temples were built by Exar Kun say around 20 years before KotOR?

Coruscant, I believe is a required location. Considering how it is the capital of the Republic, why wouldn't the True Sith attack it?

Which is, of course, one of the reasons everyone wants it in the game. :)

and assuming you're playing as Revan or the Exile, why would you waste time on backwater worlds like Tatooine?

Why would Revan in his.her attempt to save/destroy the galaxy bother with a backwater like Tatooine? Why would Qui-Gon Ginn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, on a mission to get to Coruscant, bother with a backwater like Tatooine? Why would high0ranking Rebels including the last Jedi bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

there'll be a hug war going on

ROFL - at least its good to know there's free love in the Star Wars galaxy ;)

Really? I thought from the 'Jedi Academy' books and what the Rodian said in KotOR that the temples were built by Exar Kun say around 20 years before KotOR?

Exar Kun existed 40 years before KOTOR. Yes, Exar Kun did build more temples and add on to the old ones, but the originals had been built long before he arrived.

Why would Revan in his.her attempt to save/destroy the galaxy bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

Errr... Do you remeber KotOR's storyline? :eyeraise: Because one of the Star Maps was there.

Why would Qui-Gon Ginn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, on a mission to get to Coruscant, bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

Because they needed a new hyperdrive, and Tatooine was the nearest planet that was not controlled by the Trade Federation.

Why would high0ranking Rebels including the last Jedi bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

By the last Jedi, do you mean Obi-Wan or Luke?

Obi-Wan went there because it was backwater, and was an excellent hiding place.

Luke was taken there before he turned one, so he really didn't have much choice in the matter...

Just because all that happened on Tatooine does not mean it should be in KOTOR III. Unlike in the circumstances I listed above, Tatooine is not needed.

Errr... Do you remeber KotOR's storyline? Because one of the Star Maps was there.

Errr... Do you know what KotOR III's storyline will be too? :)

Because they needed a new hyperdrive, and Tatooine was the nearest planet that was not controlled by the Trade Federation.

But why didn't Lucas have them go to Corellia, or Sleheyron? He sent them to Tatooine.

But even with all that said... NO Tatooine, or Manaan...

So, here is a second renovated list:

EDIT: Deleted it, it is in a new post now with a few new ones.

And perhaps a cutscene of HK and Mustafar, to tie things in with Galaxies... Just a thought...

Errr... Do you know what KotOR III's storyline will be too? :)

No, I do not. I thought Darth Windu was asking why Revan went there in KotOR I.

But why didn't Lucas have them go to Corellia, or Sleheyron? He sent them to Tatooine.

Because if he sent them there, fans would have been disappointed at a lack of locations from the original trilogy.

And perhaps a cutscene of HK and Mustafar, to tie things in with Galaxies... Just a thought...

Galaxies is absolute s**t. It's not necessary to connect the two. Galaxies is just like the NJO series: Stupid, and in my opinion, not really a part of the Star Wars universe.

Galaxies is absolute s**t. It's not necessary to connect the two. Galaxies is just like the NJO series: Stupid, and in my opinion, not really a part of the Star Wars universe.

I know that, as I said, it was "just a thought." I don't really care if they do, but it was just an idea. I doubt they will do it, though.

On another note, it would be nice to see a big ship-building place like Kuat.

Here are a couple more. I know this is getting to be a really long list, but I hope they make KotOR III pretty long anyways. BTW, deleted my earlier post, I think that this is my final list.

Major:

Wayland (could be pretty interesting)

Rhen Var (nice to have an ice planet, fairly important with tombs and statues)

Korriban (just because its part of KotOR)

Yavin IV (because of the strong DS and Sith tombs)

Mon Calamari (as a oceanic planet other than Manaan)

Mandalore (the homeplanet of the Mandalorians; why not have it?)

Ossus (its the ruins of a big Jedi place, I think it would be nice to see)

Unknown Worlds (out in the UR)

Small:

Coruscant (lets see it, but not as a major planet, just with the Council and Temple)

Ilum (maybe as a 10 minute training mission with your master- but not necessary)

Telos (check out the new Academy under Brianna, maybe)

Dantooine (again, just like Korriban. It belongs there, even if its small)

That is it- I think. There are lots of others, like Corellia, and Kuat, but I didn't include those for the worry that it might get too complex. I want the story to have some kind of flow and unity.

As for the major planets I mentioned, I think I pretty much got most of the types: ice, forest, barren, desert, plains, oceanic, etc. I like to see a some range of terrain.

...long game...

Hopefully, of course. But that is why I put several planets in the "small" list: although I want to see them, I don't want them to take up story-time. You could probably take out Ilum, and put Dantooine in its place in the Small list too. But the rest of the major planets I want.

Corellia would be nice... and maybe Corellia becomes the new spaceship for the player? (j/k)

Rexus Prime or Sleheyron would be ... interesting.

Ryloth... While I do want to know what it really is nice, is it supposed to be a good place for a game? ... other than you get half price for Twi'Lek Dancers.

I would like to see yet another "living" greenlilpimpian (the yoda species) and probably more bout them as a whole.

List:

Courscant (its a very important world for the republic, and there should be stuff for the Ship, bike, crew, etc)

Corellia (they are the best ship builders of the galaxy!)

Alderan (want to see it better than in EpIII)

Sleheyron (6th Starmap curiosity)

Arkania (they make grat blasters)

Yavin IV (i like it, and the temples could have some interesting things)

Korriban and Dantooine (they are the extremes of the force in the series, but also need a huge modification, i'm bored of the same areas)

Telos (i want to see how are the sation an the surface)

I've made a very long list, and it's not over, but i want to have some planes without an influence in the main quest, just to scout them, to increase the knowledge about the series)

Since they are heading into the Unknown Regions and areas of space where the Sith have been I think they should go to these places:

Dagobah: Explain the origions of the cave...

Yavin IV: Do I have to say why? Sith temples are there as well as being a classic Star Wars location.

Ziost: A Sith planet made up of a dark forest of twisting, giant thorns. Seen and mentioned in several books and comics ie: Star Wars Republic.

Dromund Kaas: Another Sith world... seen in Jedi Knight: Mysteries Of The Sith. Too much like Ziost though...

Corellia: Han Solo's homeworld, perhaps a place where the characters need to escape too.

Couracant: If there is a bright centre of the universe....

Duros: We have seen or heard little of the Duro's homeworld especially before it's surface became abandoned.

Mon Calimari: Could be interesting though it's resembalance to Manaan might suck.

Cathar: Juhani's devastated homeworld. Whatever happened to our favourite Cathar Jedi?

Ryolth: The Twielek homeworld.... only seen in the comics. Maybe Mission Vao and Zaalbar can show up there!

My first few ideas...

Dantooine (IS A MUST)

Dagobah (would be nice, maby put some background / history why yoda picked to hide there)

Manaan (need a sea planet)

Korriban (too mutch history to be left out - DONT WANT TO FIGHT THE SITH THERE)

Rhen Var (a nice ice planet, maby with a jedi enclave there puting history behind the rebbel bace)

Tatooine (i like it)

Unknown Worlds (back to the one from KOTOR1 and another)

Coruscant (Pointed to it in K2)

Alderaan (they could do almost anything with this although it is a peaceful world)

Naboo (maby meet the first of the gungans, and go under the sea)

Distroyed Taris (awsome planet)

and how about two place's to go to. (two citys on some of the planets??)?

Cathar: Juhani's devastated homeworld. Whatever happened to our favourite Cathar Jedi?

Ryolth: The Twielek homeworld.... only seen in the comics. Maybe Mission Vao and Zaalbar can show up there!

love the Cathar and Ryolth idias. how about Mission telling you that if you see revan to tell him that she is folowing his orders.

like bastala and carth said to the exile.

Heres my list :p

Coruscant- Because thats where the Exile was exiled.

Taris- whats left of it.

Felucia- Dont know why seems like a good idea...

Tatooine- Lots of History

Dantooine- Lots of Jedi History with Reven and Exile

Archived