Home

What Is Your Favourite Lightsaber and What Colour(s) Would You Have?

Diego Varen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, HotG and MotF are in the game resources, but not accessible in-game without a mod :xp:

Not true...

They are accessable from Suvam Tan after you help him out with his Trandoshan problem, after the third Star Map or is it the Fourth Star Map.

;)

I would have to say Silver single hilt and a purple single hilt when LS, Silver saberstaff when DS (I like silver =)), but I always have either a saberstaff or two single hilts. The colors I use are blue, cyan, green, purple, and as you know SILVER!!! Hehe, I have gone insane, maybe it was because of the paint stripper I was using on the antique furniture yesterday. XD

A Silver fan. I like the color too. It's so pretty:)

I would really like to alter the color using RGB codes or light intensity slides, so I can create my own color.

However I generally use 2 lightsabers when playing as a guardian, a dualbladed saber when playing as a sentinel, and a single normal saber when playing as a consular. Though I nearly always play as guardian and very rarely as a sentinel.

Now for the colors that I use in game

Generally I don't use just one color. That said there are still only a few colors I use. Them being

Red

Blue (when I don't have blue I use purple instead, untill I have blue)

Green

Orange

Cyan

When using 2 sabers, I never use the same color for each blade. Though 2 red sabers or 2 orange sabers are allowed. I am also not a big fan of blue and cyan sabers together. I use blue mostly together with green as well, as using orange together with cyan. In these cases I also use the first color mentioned in my right hand and the second color mentioned in my left hand.

My lightsaber Would be Blue if im Lightside. Red if im Darkside But my hilt Because rember all jedi make there own lightsaber I would Have one Thats a Dual bladed Saber that can seprate into two sabers with a flick off a switch that would be the ultmate lightsaber lets be honest :) But in the game useually just go one saber because its classic.

• 2 weeks later...

ok then wut is the heat of the guardian crystal ive played kotor a million times and never heard of it.just wonderin

On Yavin Station you can buy it from Suvam Tan the old Rodian that lives there after you help him with his Trandoshan problems and your capture and escape from the Leviathan I believe. ;) -RH

Archived