Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

You can d/L the Psychonauts Explorer program and extract the movies.

ASCA.bik = post Loboto/pre-Oleader tank fight

ASSP = post tank fight and Raz loses brain

MCBI.bik = pre-Butcher fight (1)

MCFU = before final fight

MCVI = post final fight

ASAH = Rank 100 cutscene; Linda and Pokeylope old flames

FINI = end of camp, Raz made Psychonaut, new Psy adventures

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, it looks like this thread hasn't been active for months! I feel kinda awkward posting here. But a comment on one of my pics made me register here.

So yes, I am new. I've actually been lurking around here for a while. Maybe six months. Probably more.

I rented Psychonauts around a year ago and fell in love with it. I went out and bought it with my own hard earned cash before I even had to return the rental. A year later, I've beaten the game about eight times and I'm still in love with it. I'm obsessed.

About meself: I draw. A lot. I draw dragons and other stuff. Mostly my own characters, with some fanart of Psychonauts dabbled in there.

My SheezyArt site

My DeviantART page

That's all there really is to me. My art, and my obsession with Psychonauts. Not a very deep person, am I?

Everyone calls me "Cee", and I'd apreciate you would, too.

I am a girl. I am a dork. I own the PS2 version of Psychonauts.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad you like my art, Darth. I'm close pals with some artists who are much more talented than me, so I get comparitively little attention. It's nice to hear someone else likes my stuff. And I'll definately keep you two in mind if I ever need help.

I would think all the furries and nerds make her have sex with them with the costume on HAHA OH GOD KILL ME

Anyway Shadoe 28 totally drew Raz and he was saying something Raz-esque and I was like "YEAH" and then they were like "AREN'T YOU FROM RD" And I was like "**** YEAH JOIN" and that was that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Holy- I haven't been here in ages. I almost forgot about Psychonauts, even, then I found it one day when I was bored and without computer, and relived it's awesomeness all over again. Then I remembered this place.

So hallo thar, this is Tarkya, and I'm so old I'm a newbie all over again. Nice to meet ya.

I DO have psychonauts. That means I'm special. :)

That's not what makes you special! Cows make you special!

:cowdance:cowdance:cowdance:cowdance:cowdance:cowdance:cowdance

Oh, Sam! You're so special!

Oh, and I'm Bob. I'm not from here either, but Sam makes me post because he's lonely now that everyone left. That makes me special. :weirdo:

Archived