Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe.. yes, HK and his Meatbags..

I also love the little arguements between Carth and Bastila, especially the one when you talk to Elise. I don't know the direct speech, otherwise I would post it, sorry.

Amm, by the way... did you that ava yourself?

hehe.. yes, HK and his Meatbags..

I also love the little arguements between Carth and Bastila, especially the one when you talk to Elise. I don't know the direct speech, otherwise I would post it, sorry.

I like the whole Meatbag thing, too.

Don't think this is the exact quote, but HK explaining the Sand People.

"Rather than strain my receptors translanting, would it suffice to say that they have spent decades of tribal warring over who had the biggest bantha?"

I did, in a sense. This is Revan (actually one of the Exile models that are popular for Revan) from the KOTOR fan doujin. You can see the full cover and download the anthology here.

http://www.aimostudio.com/index2.htm

• 3 weeks later...

So, here I finally have the dialogue I mentioned:

Carth: Wow! She really seems to miss that droid!

Bastila: There's no reason to make fun of her, Carth! She's obviously in dispair!

Carth: Just what I said.

Bastila: Carth! It's enough!

Note: I re-translated from the German version, the original may be different.

A lot of Mission's lines are great. I especially love:

"I though Zalbaar was going to rip his arms off and beat him to death with his own fists!"

:D Great stuff.

When my brother in law was playing that scene, it sent all of us into helpless laughter. Y'see, in the West End campaign we played in, our resident Wookiee actually DID beat an intruder to death with his own fists.

I like this one.

Mira: Trust me, mass slaughter weapons just cause trouble.

HK47: Interjection: Master, I must disagree. Merely the threat of mass sl...

Mira: Would you please shut him down? He's been like that ever since he arrived. 'Here's how to kill this, here's how to kill that.'

HK47: Correction: Assassination theory and execution of said theories is my primary function. I also posess excellent hearing.

Mira: Great.

When my brother in law was playing that scene, it sent all of us into helpless laughter. Y'see, in the West End campaign we played in, our resident Wookiee actually DID beat an intruder to death with his own fists.

Thats one role playing game I would LOVE to join. Makes me think of the time in ******** where some psycho player sent his enemy to bungee jump with said's victim's intestines... We can all learn from the great psycho Hannibal.

Thats one role playing game I would LOVE to join. Makes me think of the time in ******** where some psycho player sent his enemy to bungee jump with said's victim's intestines... We can all learn from the great psycho Hannibal.

Actually what happened there was that he busted said intruder trying to hurt our resident Jedi. We actually did turn the intruder in, but he decided to get cute and attack the party instead. Wookiee failed a willpower check and then got a TON of sixes on his dice roll for damage.

To get this back on track...

Jolee (regarding Tanis Venn's droids): Maybe we could program them to tap-dance? I love a good tap-dance.

You got to keep talking to Bastila. If you talk to her and no option is given, it's best to wait till you level up. If not, get on the Ebon Hawk and talk to her and it will open up. Once you had a particular conversation, save it and reload it and talk to her again. You must complete Bastila's mother side quest in order to to the point of kissing Bastila.

Ah yes, this moment.

slimylips7wl.jpg

I would like to know how to get this dialogue, never seen it before, sound HILARIOUS

What is also funny: If you use one of those different-races-as-PC-mods and walk through for example as a Twi'lek, and everybody calls you "human"...

Or, when you dress up comletely as a Jedi with a lightsaber in your hand before you visit Yavin, and Suvam Tan says: "Don't tell me, you're a Jedi, you don't look like it."

How about HK's comments about the Jawa Iziz's request for assistance?

Iziz: There are troubles that we have. The giants made of sand, they are horned ghosts that take us away.

You: HK-47, can you help me out here?

HK-47: Translation: 98% probability that members of the miniature organic's tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance.

You: What about the other 2%?

HK-47: Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master.

I just got this for the first time a few weeks ago. Some of his lines are classic.

Archived