Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE these HK lines... and the Exile's line

HK-47 Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy mucas covered lips together in the cargo hold.

HK-47 Mockery: Oh, Master, I can not trust you, I do not trust you, I can not trust you or anyone else ever again!

HK-47 Query: Do you see what I had to put up with? It's a good thing the crew isn't like this now....

Exile: Ummm... right, maybe you need to tune up your photoreceptors...

after you return the personal assistant droid back to the woman on dantowine. you go back into the jedi onclave and talk to the droid. she thanks you with enthusiasm. then the droid sais "just shoot me". then cand says heh looks like that droid's really going to serve his master tonight. That was down right funny.

i found a very funny one today in knights of the old republic it was a very funny i was arguing with the sith the first battle after malak

this is sort of how it happened from memory the sith said you republic people sicken me then my player said do you have any idea who your talking to let me guess the dark lord of the sith ha ha your not the dark lord then the the main player goes how about i just remove your face

the sith went the streets of alto city is no such place for such violence the selkath would be on you faster then a Mon calamari in during mating season

I've heard about Atton's "Pure Pazaak !" line, but I have no idea of when he says that. Where can I hear him saying it ?

Well, when he is using a Security skill and succeds in unlocking a door or a container, he says "Pure Pazzak!"

He also says Pure Pazzak when he hacks into the communication center upon Peragus after you free him.

Here are a few that I liked (made me laugh or smile while playing).

Canderous:

I always think we should leave you on the ship, old man.

Not enough to save your sorry self.

You couldn't find your backside with your hands and your friends.

And don't think I wouldn't enjoy blowing you to bits.

Also the bits at Korriban w/Jolee (scrawny neck, up against a wall..)

Jolee:

Don't get smart mouthed with me, young man. You're not too old to put over my knee.

My hearing's not so good. I'm just pleased my nice master doesn't beat me so much anymore, yes sir.

Hmmph, suddenly I'm a convincing slave, am I? Maybe you should have left me on the ship.

HK47:

You hear that meatbag? I will be back.

That's the way to tell the meabags master. Charging weapons just in case. This should be fun.

You're going to trust this organic meatbag, master? Very dicey proposition.

Oh, fine, laugh at me master. Humiliate your pet droid, go ahead.

You are a very harsh master, master. I like you.

Revan/PC:

You're so cute when you're embarrassed.

I make you tremble? Do you get all tingly inside too?

You've travelled a long way just to die, Calo.

Well, when he is using a Security skill and succeds in unlocking a door or a container, he says "Pure Pazzak!"

He also says Pure Pazzak when he hacks into the communication center upon Peragus after you free him.

Thanks ! That's too bad, in French, on Peragus, he actually just says "That's a day I should have played Pazaak !" but I'll try the security-thing.

Archived