Home

Party members you don't like

rgdelta

Which Party Member Do you not like?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party Member Do you not like?

Go-To for me too. Mainly because he's useless. Everything that he can do T3 can do better, not to mention his "scramble droid" is basically useless since the only place you really fight droids (Telos underground military base, Go-To's yacht) you've already been through by the time you get Go-To in your party. Perhaps if they had left in the droid planet then he would have been better but as it stands...

And why did you leave T3 off? Not that I hate T3 or anything (far from it) I was just curious.

Because the reason I am asking is I am working on a Mod and was wondering who I might remove and T3 is vital and everyone loves those cargo containers lol. Also another question if Kreia was left on the Ebon hawk after you have left Telos and you could not add her to you party again would it bother you?

I would concur that GOTO is probably the most useless altho since I have never taken him anywhere I have no real evidence this is so...

My first game (LS) I usually left Kreia on the ship - my latest game (DS) I took her everywhere she would go altho my purpose was primarily the extra experience that she is supposed to bring when active in the party but she can be quite useful especially early on. That said I could live without her there are certainly enough other choices to take her place.

I have rarely taken HK-47 off the ship either - it seems he's really only a decent fit for someone RPing an Exile with a droid fetish and/or an aversion to sentients ( altho I have been considering such a character for some future campaign)...;)

I didn't like Hanharr that much either 'cause he was all "BLEHHHH!!!!!"

Oh, you hit the nail on the head with that one! Since everyone seems to have voted mostly for GO-TO (who I agree was annoying to say the least) I'll have to cast my vote for Hanharr. He reminded me of a grumpy junkyard dog that I just wanted to drop off at the pound.

I voted GO-TO but I wishj I could have picked two. Bao-Dur would have been a close second. Yes, is arm was very important in the Telos Military Base, but other than that he was the most boring character...EVER! With him it was always,

Bao-Dur: Yes, General?

PC: Nothing, nevermind.

He barely had a story. Even when you train him to be a Jedi, he has almost little-to-nothing to ever say. Oh, well.

Goto was the worst. Hanharr is my 2nd choice. I never use Hanharr no matter what. I tamper with my character's alignment just before I meet up with Mira on the Nar Shadda docks if my character's Dark Side. I then have my meeting with her, and switch back as soon as I get my PC back.

Don't really see why everyone hates G0-T0. I liked the voice and dialogues and he had quite a unique background. Dunno about you all, but I liked him. :p

I too really liked his voice. His story was ok too. But regarding gameplay, he was dead weight.

I hate Go-To so much I don't even bother trying to gain influence with him. T3-M4 can do everything better, his voice is like nails on a blackboard to me, and the whole Death Star interrogation droid thing makes me look in every corner for some guy wearing a white suit, black shirt, and dancing to the BeeGee's. :3pdance:

Don't really see why everyone hates G0-T0. I liked the voice and dialogues and he had quite a unique background. Dunno about you all, but I liked him. :p

Quoted for emphasis.

His character is central to the story of TSL and somehow that doesn't seem to count for much.

Quoted for emphasis.

His character is central to the story of TSL and somehow that doesn't seem to count for much.

True, but his cons outweigh his pros. T3 works better as a Utility droid, HK works better as an evil droid, and the Basilisk war droid works better as a Movie-Era ripoff.

Right. And who works better as the antagonist responsible for instigating the bounty on Jedi that resulted in The Exile having to go into hiding, which led to the destruction of the peragus mining colony, etc again? I seem to have missed seeing that part in your reply.

I have more if you need them.

Archived