Home

Bloody Hell.

Tyrion

My dad's car got stolen into.

See, I had joined the tennis team, and my dad played tennis back in college. So went to my high school's tennis courts to teach me how to swing and such. We did for an hour or so, came back to the car and at first it looked fine..until my dad noticed a cd that was in the glove department was on the floor(he's observant, spent ten years as a photojournalist) and thought it was strange. So he looked inside the glove department and noticed his pda and a gold compass for a friend was missing. Clued us in. Looked in the trunk and noticed his laptops were gone.(he'd just gotten back from a week long trip yesterday night-too tired to take the stuff out.)

We called the police and waited. While we were waiting, a green van was circling around the parkling lot looking at us. Circled around ten times. He also dropped off a companion, who went to the nearby basketball courts and looked at us for a bit. He eventually parked and went somewhere else. Yeah, we got the description down and the liscence plate too. But the police came, and they were very nice about the whole affair. Said that we were just unlucky, hardly any crimes at all in the area. Oh well. We concluded that one of the doors must've been unlocked, for there was no sign of breaking in- I admit that was our fault.

Right now my father is calling up the credit agentcies and telling them to close the accounts. I admire my father, he'd was very calm and very composed during all of this. Funny thing is, I'm not as shaken over this as I thought I would be. But oh well. I'm not going to be all guilted over about what I could've done and stuff- I will make note to be cautious, hell yes, but

the deed's been done and I can't fix that.

Anyone else have their belongings stolen before?

My dad got stuff stolen out of his car in California. But what kinda sucked was that they broke the window and all they got was his pair of $100 perscription sunglasses. They didn't take his CD's, either. It just sucked how they broke a window and all they got was a worthless pair of sunglasses they can't use and he didn't have sunglasses for two days. :p

Sucks about what happened Tyrion. :\

We had our car broken into before. It was in our driveway. The window was pried open and the ignition was pulled out. For some reason I guess they just couldn't get it started. Our checkbook was on the dash too, and they left that there.

Wow, I consider myself lucky that none of my stuff has been stolen.

Although someone did attempt to steal my class ring on the bus while I was asleep... I left the empty box in the front part of my backpack and came home without it but the ring was on my finger. :D

edit - oh yeah, my dad got his identity stolen a while back by some dudes at Red Roof Inn in Florida. They ordered some really expensive Italian sunglasses at like 1000 dollars. My dad didn't have to pay for them and got to keep them too.

Some bastard stole my ti-83 graphing calculator last year in the locker room. And now this year I am required to have one and I don't, so I have to spend another $100.

Funny story about them. My brother lost or had his calculator stolen (don't know which) so he started to borrow mine for awhile. Then he lost mine... Then he bought a new one and gave it to me.

But thats okay, weeks later a friend of mine by pure chance saw my name on it in another class (on a teacher's desk or something) and grabbed it and gave it to me. I told my bro and said he could have the new one that he bought.

Bleh... Boring story, sorry.

Funny story about them. My brother lost or had his calculator stolen (don't know which) so he started to borrow mine for awhile. Then he lost mine... Then he bought a new one and gave it to me.

But thats okay, weeks later a friend of mine by pure chance saw my name on it in another class (on a teacher's desk or something) and grabbed it and gave it to me. I told my bro and said he could have the new one that he bought.

Bleh... Boring story, sorry.

Actually, that story has merit, and two pieces of hidden advice:

1. It is a good idea to have your name on the back of an expensive calculator, especially if it is for school.

2. If you find/steal a calculator, don't let other people see that it doesn't have your name on it. :)

I'm not a good person by any stretch of the imagination but I've never straight up jacked something from someone.

I've always hated thieves as I've been violated as well, it really is a terrible feeling it gives you...

Here's my story:

A year ago, my brand new snowboard was jacked out of the back of my jeep. :(

The end.

^^^ That sucks, how much was it?

Also, to show my "a moment from snapping and beat up the guy who stole something from me..." I was messing around in Art class, where most of the guys are Juniors (I'm a sophmore) and this friend of my brother's was there, we were messing around anyway and he took my eraser. I took it back, he took it, I took it back, he took it again, I lunged across the table with scissors in my hand and up in the air, I stopped, sat back down, and we started to laugh.

My brother is also in that class (which is pretty cool) and said, "Be careful with Kyle, he'll **** you up. *lol*"

:D

:evil5:

Also, to show my "a moment from snapping and beat up the guy who stole something from me..." I was messing around in Art class, where most of the guys are Juniors (I'm a sophmore) and this friend of my brother's was there, we were messing around anyway and he took my eraser. I took it back, he took it, I took it back, he took it again, I lunged across the table with scissors in my hand and up in the air, I stopped, sat back down, and we started to laugh.

My brother is also in that class (which is pretty cool) and said, "Be careful with Kyle, he'll **** you up. *lol*"

:D

:evil5:

Crazy asians.

Too much, too much :(

You'd be surprised at what people will break into your car for. Even leaving change or a few bucks out will attract their attention.

I've had an empty backpack and a bunch of pennies stolen out of my jeep too.

This was at a completely different location than the board incident.

Archived