Home

What is the creepiest thing you've notice in the game? (Spoilers?)

zadi

I think the creepiest thing in the TSL game I've noticed, and I'll have to replay the first game to compare, is the fact that the other Exile heads you can choose from is used in various locations. The most obvious location is on Onderon among the crowd. The first dozen or so times I never noticed but the last few times I've played the game I did notice and since I am learning how to modify skins I really noticed it since the coloring of my heads have changed and because of it I REALLY noticed the crowd has one person (Onderon citizen/crowd) each with a non-used Exile head.

I noticed as I was modifying the skins (specifically eye and hair color) that the TSL skins are the KOTOR skins with a few of the skins being reskins of each other. I'm sure only the modders would know that and don't know if it's been discussed before since I didn't do a forum search.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how about the cutscene of Sion breaking from his kolto tank aboard the Harbinger?

As for the Ravager, I like the concept of it - a shipwreck being held together and powered by the Force (at least it's how I like to see it) is very creepy, but I don't like the fact that it looks a lot like Darth Vader's Super-Star Destroyer.

I think the creepiest thing in the TSL game I've noticed, and I'll have to replay the first game to compare, is the fact that the other Exile heads you can choose from is used in various locations. The most obvious location is on Onderon among the crowd. The first dozen or so times I never noticed but the last few times I've played the game I did notice <snip>

Minor spoiler ahead

Especially those five or so guys that attack you after you talked to Master Kavar for the first time. It was like attack of the clones, since they all had the same head!!!

Especially those five or so guys that attack you after you talked to Master Kavar for the first time. It was like attack of the clones, since they all had the same head!!!

Yeah. Everytime I go through that part, my mind races back to when Chris Avelon assured us - eragerly awaiting fans - that we would not be running into clones all throughout the game...and then I laugh.

Come to think of it, I ran into more clones in TSL than I did in K1. Almost sad, really.

The thing I found really creepy is the fact that tonnes of species capable of are travelling through hyperspace, but the don't know how to make a sword kill people when it goes through them. Real advanced:xp:.

And then on the Ravager, you fight Sith Elite Troopers, but they suck so bad my bro said they should be called elite cooks, even though cooks know how to use a blade :xp:. So I guess they're war janitors or something like that.

And then on the Ravager, you fight Sith Elite Troopers, but they suck so bad my bro said they should be called elite cooks, even though cooks know how to use a blade :xp:. So I guess they're war janitors or something like that.

How "elite" would you manage to keep yourself if you signed up to fight a war under a charismatic and inspiring leader like Revan, but eventually instead ended up being stationed on a shipwreck that never steers anywhere near civilization other than when your boss wants to feed (not exactly leaving much opportunity for shore leave)? And instead of following Revan in an epic war you end up serving under some weird thing that slowly drains your life force to sustain itself... :)

Wouldn't be difficult to lose faith in your cause under those circumstances. I doubt Nihilus grunts are the most fanatical and motivated troops in the galaxy. :)

On topic: The only remotely scary place in TSL that I can remember would be the abandoned Sith Academy on Korriban, and the bridge on Nihilus ship. Overall the game wasn't particularily scary. (VtM:Bloodlines is still has the scariest area in a game I've played so far.)

Creepiest thing/s in the game i noticed are right at the beggining. When the exile is lying on the medical bed in the Ebon Hawk and i think you view him through either the camera or via T3. His eyelids were glued so far back he had this permanant stark stare that looked as if you just kicked him in the groin or something. The second was Peragus, i played it and it was EXTREMELY creepy with the music and the unexplained happenings on the station. Because it was my first time playing, i was still clueless as to what happened on the station by the end of the game, as it was one of those "Hold your breath til your through and make sure you don't poo" moments.

Gives me the creeps...

Nihilus' voice.

What? incoherent sounds that it can't be put into a translation?

Kreia's concern for my sex life.

Doubly gross and disturbing. I guess she had nothing better to do than pick at you:D

Jolee naked.

Ahh!!! Don't even want to think about it. It was bad enough I tried escaping from the Leviathan by using him. He was in his underwear! Bad memories that you had to bring up didn't you?

Nihilus' voice was creepy, but I wish there was a subtitle, so I could know what he was saying.

Kreia's concern of the Exile's sex life, now that's just weird.

And the Exile turning out to be a pimp, I mean you could make a pass at every female party member, except, I think, Kreia. It was fun on one hand, but on the other I don't know...

(Post No 200!! Woohoo for me :))

If it counts, it was the kotor2 web site. I was hangin around at some forums, when I thought "maybe I could visit the web site of Kotor 2". So I opened the window, and since my connection was slow, I continued to read at the forums while waiting for the site to load. Then, suddenly, Sions voice came from the kotor 2 web site, and since I didn't know the site had sounds, I though I was losing my mind.

Their voices sounded like someone choking on his own vomit, IMO.

The creepiest thing for me was probably the whole Peragus - Harbinger scene. I especially liked the part when you first seen Sion, from a distance, slowly advancing on you through the dark corridor.

Either that, or Malachor.

Archived