Home

Cow!

Samuel Dravis

Best thing about this was that it was the last pair of tickets they were giving away. I was trying to win them all weekend, and now... let's say a cell phone is useful to have. :D

Were I not currently going to college in a quite different state, I would demand you take me with you... as it is... have fun :)
Yes, I foresee that's going to be a problem... who will I take... :p

I'll only hate on them for not coming here. :xp:
You should try to cross the border and go to their show in Calgary. :p

Bah, here I come, expecting something awesome about a cow, then it is just Nickleback... :p
Sorry mate. I just got a little excited, and cow! was the most exciting thing I could think of. :D

Sell them and get something that doesn't suck.

How about go there and get something that doesn't suck? Win-win situation.

For example: I think Chad Kroeger's left ear would be nice. Just sneak up there and pounce on to him and lop off the sucker with a rusty scalpel. Then sell it off eBay if you can get out of there before flashlight wielding security-bulks crush you. :D

BTW: Found this when looking for his name. http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/music/newsid_2071000/2071919.stm

*Runs away*

My condolances. :(
Same here. Is it just me or does every song sound the same? Chad Kroeger looks like he just spent 3 months in the forest with a friendly bear named Tod trying to survive, then got into a 6 hour long fist fight with a rather nasty salmon. Then got caught in a fire and nearly died from the smoke, then when running onto the road got clipped by a Lamborgini driving at 120mph and was given a free ride to his next concert appearance so he would be cool about being hit.

Well, have fun...I guess. I sorta saw them in concert when they came by about 2 yrs ago (was working at a concert venue). My buddy saw them later that summer in Florida and said the Chad was whining like a brat because someone took his hat and wouldn't play until he got it back. But, a free show is a free show. (Sorry, didn't mean to make this into a NB bashing session)

Wonder who your gonna take.... :nod:

Well better not be your worse than worthless brother.

As it is I wont hate on them, in fact I like alot of their tunes. I think its funny that anyone bothers to hate bands anymore. So many bands suck so much more than NB its not even funny. Trust me I live in austin so I get to hear anyone whos girlfriend dumped them and can carry a tune about it :D

So many bands suck so much more than NB its not even funny. Trust me I live in austin so I get to hear anyone whos girlfriend dumped them and can carry a tune about it :D

That's because more likely than not they're country. And I would rather listen to Hawthorne Hights, Silverstein, and Good Charlotte, with some Backstreet Boys and N'Sync thrown in for variety, than listen to country.

Fisherman: "Country music fills me with the urge to drink lots of beer and do horrible things to farm animals."

Max: "You too?"

Sam and Max ftw :D

Yes, I foresee that's going to be a problem... who will I take... :p

Take people you like... that always works... but yah, bands like that don't come to my town much... nearest they come is Seattle, WA or Portland, OR... but I'm a poor college student and Nickelback isn't even going to those two... so I'm pretty much screwed :p

Archived