Home

Ithorians

Diego Varen

Do You Think Ithorians Are Force Sensitive  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Ithorians Are Force Sensitive

• Yes
    • No

Yes, Ithorians can be Force sensative. Any species can be. This isn't anything new. I mean, if there can be a Hutt Jedi, I think there can be an Ithorian Force sensative, too;)

But the poll you created is incomplete, in my opnion. It seems to me like you're saying that you believe all Ithorians are Force sensative. Generalizations make me mad. I think that some Ithorians are Force sensative, but not all. Just like any other race.

Sure, they can be Force sensitive, just like any other sentient race. I do think a Hutt Jedi would be really weird.
Not true. There are several sentient races in the star wars universe in which force sensitives are either non-existent or extremely rare. Just like there are some races that are brimming with force sensitives.

The thing is that some species are inmune to jedi mind tricks, like the hutts. Maybe some species don´t have known FS, like ewoks. And some species should not be FS, :) can you imagine a gungan FS? :mob:

:rifle1::jarjar::fire2::slsaber:

Actually... one of the ex-witchdoctor of the ewoks are believed to be FS... and leaning towards darkside also.

Donno about gungans though... personally I don't find them annoying, except for a certain one, which is definitely not FS.

• 2 weeks later...
Not true. There are several sentient races in the star wars universe in which force sensitives are either non-existent or extremely rare. Just like there are some races that are brimming with force sensitives.

The Force is in all of us though for some it is barely but a measurable whisper.

Can't think of anything else.

Or are alien species excluded because they are alien?

No. The Force doesn't judge or exclude by something like species. No, my believe is that the Yuuzhan Vong were rejected by the Force because almost the entire race fell to the Dark Side, not because they are Yuuzhan Vong.

Archived