• Darth Revan, w/ mask of course
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya
    • Fully darkside exile/atton/disciple. similar look
    • Fully darkside handmaided, eg. veins in next, black
    • Other

Nihilus is cool, but Sion is just disgustingly evil, he is so horrifyingly evil that it pains me to think of being him, and The fact that if he hadn't wanted to go that he would have pwned every single person in the universe until nobody was left living to oppose him makes him win, he seriously would have lived on until he felt like leaving because he got bored, which could have been thousands of years, and the fact that the exile depressed him into a stupor and killed himself out of boredom from listening to the exiles LS(canonically) ranting, he would have beaten the exile and then walked up to kreia and threw her into the trayus core, and won...

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt find any of the sith peoples all that evil looking. Sion looked a like a zombie but he did have a decent creppy guy voice. Traya would be scary if she wasnt 1980 years old. I thought of Malak as more of an asshole than evil. Revan was the good guy so bleh for that. The Darkside PCs looked like every other darkside character so meh. Nihilus was just Revan with a different mask and a speech impediment and I'm pretty sure my 70 year old grandmother could put up a better fight than that guy did.

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned above the poll is about looks. So I pose this to everybody who isn't afraid of Sion. Why not if you were aproached by anyone of the above with the exception of Malak without his Jaw in a Dark Alley could anyone of you tell me that scions looks alone wouldn't make you blanche and run for the nearest lightsource away from the guy. When I first bought K2 I completely expected him to be the master villian as scary/evil as he looked. Nihilus looks like he got done performing at a cheap opera and Darth Revan's appearance looks like a cheap Vader rip off. As for party member and PC DS transitions none of them look that Evil Except for the Black Female Player Characters and some of them get really close on that creepy evil especially the Black Female with the cornrolls for hair. Traya well it's been said before and made worse by the alternate hooded head model that didn't get used in game she looks like the witch from Snowwhite which drops her creepy evil factor by 20 just for looking like a disney character. As I mentioned above if I ran into the towering giant known as Malak without his lower jaw I would be Freaked but if he approached me with his jaw I think I would poke fun at him because he looks alot like Jaws from the James Bond movie except bald and blue striped like a skunk.

Archived