Poll: What is the best mod idea?

EnderWiggin

Which is the best mod idea?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best mod idea?

• Malachor V: The First Battle Sidequest
    • The Holocron Sidequest
    • The Suvam Sidequest
    • If other, please explain. View option info below.

Well, as the title name implies, I am thinking about creating a new mod, and I had a couple of ideas...

They all fall under the category of "continuation of storyline."

Idea #1: Malachor V: Part One.

Have Malachor V, the battle of the century, able to be played as a revisitation of memory, sort of like viewing the Revan / Bastila fight in K1, but playable.

Idea #2: A sidequest that corresponds to your alignment. Either you must find a Sith Holocron on Korriban or a Jedi one on Dantooine. If you are female, you will be joined by Atris, a mandatory party member for this quest only. If you are male, you will be joined by Deesra Luur Jada, who was training to become the chronicler after Dorak left. (He tells you about "The Great Hunt" in K1.) Background info about Dorak's death included.

NOTICE: OPTION 2 HAS BEEN DISBANDED. DO NOT VOTE FOR #2. SEE MY NEXT POST FOR EXPLANATION.

Idea #3: Revive / reimpliment the character 'Suvam Tan' or include a sidequest with Trandoshans that have dealings with Suvam. Also make some killer new items for purchase. Include background info about Suvam and some about Revan.

--If you have another idea, please state it and also explain what you think it should entail.

_EW_

Well, as the title name implies, I am thinking about creating a new mod, and I had a couple of ideas...

They all fall under the category of "continuation of storyline."

Idea #1: Malachor V: Part One.

Have Malachor V, the battle of the century, able to be played as a revisitation of memory, sort of like viewing the Revan / Bastila fight in K1, but playable.

Idea #2: A sidequest that corresponds to your alignment. Either you must find a Sith Holocron on Korriban or a Jedi one on Dantooine. If you are female, you will be joined by Atris, a mandatory party member for this quest only. If you are male, you will be joined by Deesra Luur Jada, who was training to become the chronicler after Dorak left. (He tells you about "The Great Hunt" in K1.) Background info about Dorak's death included.

NOTICE: OPTION 2 HAS BEEN DISBANDED. DO NOT VOTE FOR #2. SEE MY NEXT POST FOR EXPLANATION.

Idea #3: Revive / reimpliment the character 'Suvam Tan' or include a sidequest with Trandoshans that have dealings with Suvam. Also make some killer new items for purchase. Include background info about Suvam and some about Revan.

--If you have another idea, please state it and also explain what you think it should entail.

_EW_

This one has my pick. It was always nice to get some of the most powerful weapons off him (for a high price of course) after coming back to him three times and saving his Rodian butt.

I'd say 1 or 3, just because #2 sound a little like D3's current W.I.P.

Yeah, I guess that is a little bit too close....

Option 2 is disbanded.

(Wouldn't want to steal even the slightest bit of Darth333's thunder :) )

Doesn't much matter, tomorrow night I am closing the poll, and if Malachor stays ahead...

_EW_

I don't mind if you want to do the no. 2 option :) It involves Holocrons but from what I read, it's totally different from my mod.

But to answer the poll above, I vote for no. 3: no.1 sounds a bit too "hack & slash" for me and we already heard the story in the game. I prefer something more original that has a good background story and roleplay options :) .

Archived