Home

The Dark Apprentice [FanFic] ??????? Would you like to see it done?

The Source

The Dark Apprentice [FanFic] ? Would you like to see it done?

For the past several months, I have been slowly designing a short story. As you know this up coming Saturday, I will be releasing an expansion pack for the mod. Before I go full force into the short story world, I thought I would see how many people would be intrested in reading it.

Woud you people be intrested in reading a fan-fiction based upon DAP?

Alright, and what will Revan be, [RANT]because I am sick to death of all the LSF Revan and virtually no LSM Revan, which is the real version of him.[/RANT] This does sound interesting, although I never actually downloaded the mod.

Without giving too much away, Revan doesn't actually do too much in this story. Revan is a female darkside character though. It surrounds Bastila Shan, Mission Vao, Nomi Sunrider, Se'kesh, and Vima Sunrider. I will not go into deep detail, but it does involve darkside characters. I am not a person that embraces Lightside stories. I am mostly intrested in an individual's psychology, which includes their struggles, cognitions, and resolutions. My interpretation of what defines a resolution is pretty wide, and it could result in anything from good, bad, or compromise.

I will guarantee you this: By the time you finish the story, I hope you will gain an apprechiation for the characters you came to know.

Keep in mind, I am going to be exploring the darkest side of everything Jedi. I want to challange your own cognitions, and give people one of the most darkest Jedi stories to become a Fan-Fiction.

When it comes to cannon, this Fan-Fiction is based upon Mod-Cannon, Darkside Female Ending of KotOR I, and my interpretation of an Expanded Universe.

At the moment, the story is about ten pages long, and it is unedited. I will release the story in a few weeks.

I will probally try to release the [Fan Fiction] of DAP on the same day that the Expansion is released. If you get the mod itself, I will be adding a .pdf version in the pack. If you choose not to get the mod, I will also be releasing it onto the [FanFic] boards here at LucasForums.com.

DAP "Expansion' Release Date: Saturday May 6th!

Progress Update: April 29, 2006

These chapters are ready for editing:

Chapt. 1 - Aftershock

Chapt. 2 - Unexpected -or- The Twenty-Seventh

Chapt. 3 - Untittle -or- Something

In progress:

Chapt. 4 - Untittled

Here is a small preview of The Dark Apprentice [FanFic]:

Reaper angled himself towards Marcus, reached to his boot, and flung a knife over his friend’s head. As the knife passed Marcus, he rolled in the opposite direction. Upon the knife’s impact, the hidden prey started to yelp in pain. - Unedited Preview of DAP: [FanFic]

Hehehe... I had to find something that didn't reveal anything critical....

Archived