Home

!Wookies! The battle on Kashyyyk

Captain-Panaka7

Yoda & Chewbacca are some of the main characters of the OT & the PT. I think they deserved a bigger role in ep 3, all it did was focus on Anakin & Obi-Wan & Padme.

Obi-wan and Anakin were the main characters, the entire saga is all the story of Anakin/Vader. Chewbacca wasn't a main character in the PT, he was a very minor character it wasn't even necessary for him to be included.

I think Chewie goe cheesed when it comes to his death, its like he pissses off the GM of the Stars Wars universe.

I mean, his death should involve killing bunch of Vongs in a giant Mass Hall instead... (yet that belongs to another more minor character)

• 2 weeks later...

It was a cool part of the movie but Chewie Yoda and that other wookie didn't fight it would have been real cool if they would of joined the battle. And the other thing that bugged me is that the battle was to short and it should of been a little bit longer

Would be nice if they show more of Order 66 on Wookieeland.

Well, then you get to see Offee's Master getting ganked by some angry Muscle Clones...

And you get to see some random Jedi Master getting shot from the top of a Juggernaut, only to survive the carnage, slaughtered the clones who follow him, got saved by a backstabbing devil, and goes hiding into the hills with thw wookiees where his master is macking some thousand year old greatgrandma. Oh, maybe its just the wookiee weed i am smoking?

Archived