Home

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons

Which Do You Prefer?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Do You Prefer?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Simpsons. The earlier stuff though, not the episodes of the past few years.

Family Guy I don't know, I just find it....... lame.

I have to admit, some of the earlier Simpsons was good. After Season 5 I thought it got terrible (Even though I own Seasons 1-7). I hope that doesn't happen to Family Guy.

I have to admit, some of the earlier Simpsons was good. After Season 5 I thought it good terrible (Even though I own Seasons 1-7). I hope that doesn't happen to Family Guy.

It might. Seth might be running out of material. Just look at American Dad, it's total crap.

It might. Seth might be running out of material. Just look at American Dad, it's total crap.

American Dad has its moments. The only reason Seth made that was to help him get Family Guy back on the air. Along with the Family Guy Movie, Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story.

The Simpsons is a classic, no doubt about it, but it's just getting tired. Family Guy overtook it in the bust-a-gut funny department years ago.

Agree, the Simpson used to be great, and they still are pretty good, but Family Guy is just way better.

personally I like "The Simpsons" more, "Family Guy" has some funny jokes 'n' stuff like "Now back to "Two and A Half Men....Argggh", "It gonna rain", "It raining side-ways" the aids song and many other stuff but only laugh about once of twice an episode.

"The Simpsons" in my opinion is funnier because it has more adult humour.

\nn/ \nn/

personally I like "The Simpsons" more, "Family Guy" has some funny jokes 'n' stuff like "Now back to "Two and A Half Men....Argggh", "It gonna rain", "It raining side-ways" the aids song and many other stuff but only laugh about once of twice an episode.

"The Simpsons" in my opinion is funnier because it has more adult humour.

\nn/ \nn/

The Simpsons doesn't have adult humour. When you look at Family Guy, they talk about sex, etc. The Simpsons just talk about, "Lets go on another holiday."

I like American Dad - too bad if you guys don't - Family Guy just seems to... simple and obvious.

How can you like American Dad over Family Guy? I mean, I can understand liking it as much as Family Guy, but more? American Dad just seems to me like a cheap copy of Family Guy, only not as funny.

Early Simpsons was good, and Family Guy is just as good If not better... Stewie is Hilarous. They have the flash back that are very funny. I like American Dad... those severely Right Wing Guys are funny as @@@@. Plus they have an Alien as one of the main cast members... Oops you startled me.

Archived