Home

Don't give $$$ to SuperShadow...!

Kurgan

Okay, as most of you know, this guy is a fake, a hoax, a crank, a con, a kook, a pretender. He's just a desk jockey computer guy living in North Carolina named Mickey Suttle. But just in case there's anyone who still thinks he's for real...

BE WARNED! This is the first time he's asked for money since the early days of his site when he had a special "premium" pay section (where he posted ripped off Hyperspace content from SW.com) which was shut down for fear of legal action.

He's now asking for money to 'help pay for the upkeep of his site' (which is odd because he claims to be a highly paid LucasFilm employee and personal friend to George Lucas)... Does StarWars.com ask for donations to pay their server bills? I don't think so!

He's also set up a "shop" to sell the usual cookie cutter merchandise that anyone can setup on the internet these days (the usual t-shirts, coffee mugs, wall clocks, etc.) with a lame "SS" logo in the center.

So don't give him your money! It will just go to feed his lazy imagination as he continues to hoodwink young gullible Star Wars fans with his fantasies about new Star Wars movies and a fake new Star Wars canon and fake Lucas interviews where he insults his fans repeatedly.

If there's any doubt that he's a fake among the remaining true believers, feel free to read up on wikipedia (and the links included) or the starwars wiki at wikicities.

If you know anybody who's been fooled, let them know he's a fake. Lucas is rich, he doesn't need to beg for money, and if Mickey Suttle was really working for the big man, he wouldn't have to beg for it either or sell cheap merchandise to make ends meet. Perhaps he's just being greedy, or perhaps finally he may be ending the hoax once and for all with these last gasps.

If you just want to read the site for comedy you can do that without giving him a cent, as his pages are all archived anyway.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure, SS is a jackass, but we shouldnt get too carried away with the hatin', lest we come off like those idiots sending hate mail to the young guy who runs that silly ninja site "Real Ultimate Power"

Ket him have his silly little fun, and pay him no mind.

@Kurgan, see your local preacher/gypsy/witch doctor to rid yourslef of his taint from soul and never head to his site again!! :)

mtfbwya

Hey, his begging for money was just the last straw as far as I was concerned... ;P

*SuperShadow's server is suddenly blown up by fire and brimstone* whoa! it worked!

Seriously though, his site's financial ruin being ensured by lack of donations would be well earned karma on his part, and one I wouldn't weep to hear about. We can only hope!

I check his page from time to time, if nothing else than to update the wiki entry on him. His "girlfriend" section is particularly amusing. ;)

Lol I wonder how he gets those pics? Maybe its his Daughter or somthing lol.

Lol I wonder how he gets those pics? Maybe its his Daughter or somthing lol.

I'm sure he just googles them. He stole the first model pics from a bikini model site, another from a model's personal site, the most recent batch from a fanpage of pictures from Star Wars Celebration III and a costuming site.

The pic he uses posts on there looks like it was scanned from a lingerie catalouge or something. This is all documented on wiki, btw. ;)

Does that guy have a mental disorder? What the hell. I just started to read the Wikipedia article on him, and I saw:

The two Star Wars TV Series

In response to an October 2, 2005 question by a fan about the two Star Wars TV series: the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars and the live-action series, SuperShadow responded that "I have been given full control over the Star Wars TV shows. Expect greatness."

I think he is suffering from ADHD in a severe form. No offense to anyone with ADHD, but this guy is compulsive.

Honestly I don't know where that information comes from. Yes, it's on the "talk page" something about not showing up in court because he has ADHD (how is that an excuse? All that means is a person has some hyperactivity, nothing to do with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, though some people with ADHD can be compulsive, that hardly makes them "legally incompetent"). The whole thing there smells fishy.

The other info was that some guy "confessed" to be in on the prank with Mickey Suttle and some others. Of course he could be lying, lots of other people have claimed to be SuperShadow for example (since they weren't from Suttle's home state, it seemed unlikely, though I suppose they could be working together from across the country, the domain are owned by Mickey Suttle in one place).

Anyway, I know people with ADHD, they don't make huge websites full of lies and beg for money.

For the record, people with ADHD have a symptom of compulsiveness. There is a difference between OCD and the symptom compulsiveness. I will find the information online, from a logical source, so you can see that I am telling you the truth.

Come to think about it, he could have OCD in general. However, that does not account for an intresting symptom. He actually believes in what he is saying. He has convinced himself that what he is saying is true. It is definately a mental disorder. He has written volumes of information, so he can fulfill his virtual self. When people buy into this garbage, they help to pull him further into is imaginary reality. (Schitzophrenia?).

All I know is that he shows some interesting symptoms:

1. Compulsive Behavior.

2. Identity Crisis.

3. He has a full belief in his reality.

Damit! I know these symptoms, but I just can't put my fingure on it.

It can't be a prank, it's too lame, he isn't doing anything big he's just annoying people and making himself look like a sadly, mentally disturbed person.

He doesn't have ADHD, Poiuy, I don't know why you would think that, he is simply a moron who may actually think that he's fooling people into thinking that George Lucas refers to one of his staff as "Super Shadow", (among many other things.)

MLC^^^, maybe Schizotypal personality disorder or Autism?

It can't be a prank, it's too lame, he isn't doing anything big he's just annoying people and making himself look like a sadly, mentally disturbed person.

He doesn't have ADHD, Poiuy, I don't know why you would think that, he is simply a moron who may actually think that he's fooling people into thinking that George Lucas refers to one of his staff as "Super Shadow", (among many other things.)

You don't write volumes of information like that without there being a problem. I am a psychology minor. That is why I picked up on him having ADHD. I recognized the symptoms. As I said above, there could be more to this. We may interprete him as being a moron. However, every action a person does is a communication of something. He is definately suffering from something. Very intellegent people suffer from Schitzophrenia, and you would not even know it when you meet them.

Edit:: Add::

I am going to run through my Abnormal Psychology notes and textbook. You don't write that much information and not be mentally disturbed. He places himself in the center of his world. If people encourage him onward, they feed his delusions. I am curious about what he has, so I am doing this just from being intrugued. Plus, it is good practice for me. Since I will be taking Clinical Psychology next semester, I will brush up on some of my studies. Hehehe...

You don't write volumes of information like that without there being a problem. I am a psychology minor. That is why I picked up on him having ADHD. I recognized the symptoms. As I said above, there could be more to this. We may interprete him as being a moron. However, every action a person does is a communication of something. He is definately suffering from something. Very intellegent people suffer from Schitzophrenia, and you would not even know it when you meet them.

Edit:: Add::

I am going to run through my Abnormal Psychology notes and textbook. You don't write that much information and not be mentally disturbed. He places himself in the center of his world. If people encourage him onward, they feed his delusions. I am curious about what he has, so I am doing this just from being intrugued. Plus, it is good practice for me. Since I will be taking Clinical Psychology next semester, I will brush up on some of my studies. Hehehe...

I'm also deducing he's a shy pisser

Schizotypal Personality Disorder. Hmmm. That is one of the Schitzophrenia subtypes. That would account for several of his symptoms. I have to check on the symptom of placing oneself in the center of the universe. You might have accidently hit the nail. Hehehe.... :)

Edit::

Found my textbook and notes. Yeah!

Schizotypal Personality Disorder: -

Have problems with social interaction. So, that would nock him out of this category. F.Y.I. - I was wrong about it being a direct Schitzophrenia subtype. However it does have a relationship in severity and degree.

I did find something that he could very well be:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: -

Grandoisity; preoccupation with receiving attention; self promoting; lack of empathy. The prevelance is equal in gender.

----------------------------------

F.Y.I. -

ADHD: -

Impulsivity and excessivness (compulsive) are two symptoms.

Archived