Home

Don't give $$$ to SuperShadow...!

Kurgan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he just took the images from a google image search surely, since it was just conventioners and costume sellers in "slave leia" outfits, though the other he stole from a bikini model site.

The original pic looked like it was a scan from a magazine, a dark haired woman in lingerie (obviously not a random shot of somebody's real girlfriend). He recently took them all down so the page just says "SuperShadow's Girlfriend" but no pics.

Who knows what that clown has for us next.. ;)

"Donate to SuperShadow so I can buy a new girlfriend!" ??

God, how I hate super shadow. Reading some of the stuff he puts on his site makes me want to curb-check the f***er. The worst page is "Super shadows high-paid consulting job with lucasfilm". Grrr, I hate this guy!

Hmm, what some people do to fill their empty lives. You would think that it is a gag, but then again...eh. You'd be surprised how self-delusional a LOT of people are.

He lives only an hour's drive from my town...scary. Wow! I live so close to someone soooooo famous. :rolleyes: I think I've seen him panhandling downtown with all the hippies.

He's an hours drive from your town and you're here posting at the forums? Get off the computer and go kick his @$$.:p

How much money would you give me for my troubles? hehe ;)

I'll need all expenses paid, no caps.

A new vehicle.

A job at LucasArts.

And a handshake/pat-on-the-back from Lucas himself.

Hell, I could start my own extortion campaign. :p

Of course I was joking. ;)

There is no reward in stomping someone who is mentally retarded. He's just a nerdy meglomaniac. It's actually worth the entertainment to see what he has come up with.

Give me someone worthy of an a$$-kicking, like spyware/virus authors and the guy who keeps hacking my machine! :firemad:

• 1 month later...

Well you'd think that, but he's been around since 1998 with his site. He didn't disappear just because the prequels ended...

He's kept people coming to his site with false promises of letting them help him make Episodes 7-9 and answering questions directly from "George Lucas."

Now though I hear he's taken down the pics of (not) his girlfriend and taken down all the news that he's posted since the release of Episode III.

• 4 months later...
Girlfriend section?

*goes to SS and finds the girlfriend section*

Aaahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

F***! I nearly fudged my pants that's so f***ing hilarious.

Hahahahaha!!!! I read that too and almost did the same!! I mean c'mon, he must be pretty desperate to fake an online gf...I mean...words can even describe the...I dont know, the "stupidity" of the man?

Okay, as most of you know, this guy is a fake, a hoax, a crank, a con, a kook, a pretender. He's just a desk jockey computer guy living in North Carolina named Mickey Suttle. But just in case there's anyone who still thinks he's for real...

BE WARNED!...don't give him your money! It will just go to feed his lazy imagination...

I never trust people trying to con on the net. I have a friend who thinks he can sell non-existing car parts to get some cash. I warned him not to and now he's trying to create his own company. Although i doubt he'd take it too far. Those kinda guys are, excuse my language, Bantha Poodoo. :firemad:

Archived