Home

Al-Zarqawi is dead, beheaded avenged!!!

Rogue15

I'd rather see these houses raided by Marines. Nothing would be more satisfying than to hear this guy had been worked over by 6 Marines and then thrown in jail.

Oh well. I guess this is the next best thing. Unfortunately, another will probably just step up and take his place.

And I've heard people say things like 'we should behead him' and such.

animals.

Not saying we should behead him but, he's already dead, why should he care what we do with his body. :p

But this is good news though. :thumbsup:

Oooh, burn Groovy.

Did you dudes see the flub with Al-Zarqawi and the machine gun? that was some funny $#!t That one dude had to come over and cock the d@mn gun for him. Zarqawi obviously wasn't the top of his gun saftey class :headbump

ok al zarqawi is dead but that doesent change much as we all know there are much more important bastardas and they should be killed fast if we want peace on this damm planet that we called Earth.....his death is a progress but there is much more to be done ( just my humble opinion) PEAce!!!!!

Because even a terrorist is a human being, unlike the politicians and generals in the US try to tell us.

Did US politicians and generals really capture and behead him? No. They simply did what they needed to do. They got rid of an evil man who was a menace to society.

Sure he was a human being. He was once an innocent child like all of us. But instead of growing up in peace to the rest of the world, he grew up in hatred and killed many innocent people, and he needed to be stopped.

Besides, I seriosuly doubt he would want your sympathy anyways.

Did US politicians and generals really capture and behead him? No. They simply did what they needed to do. They got rid of an evil man who was a menace to society.

Sure he was a human being. He was once an innocent child like all of us. But instead of growing up in peace to the rest of the world, he grew up in hatred and killed many innocent people, and he needed to be stopped.

Besides, I seriosuly doubt he would want your sympathy anyways.

Probably wouldn't because he has been brainwashed since childhood that he should die for a cause, which currently is the Jihad and getting USA out of their country

For those who say he should have been taken alive: people who have met with Zarqawi have said that he wears a suicide vest at all times, even when he sleeps.

So unless you wanted to see a bunch of Marines get blown up along with him, just be glad he's gone...

Archived