Home

World Cup

jon_hill987

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol sorry, my english can suck when i have to make a long post, because sometimes i dont know how to put something that i want to say in english and i literaly translate it from spanish :p, what i meant was that i havent read nothing about the first red card for US so i can't judge if the ref was an ass or if it was his duty, and the other thing i meant was that the US can be proud of themselves, because they were able to not lose vs Italy with only 9 players.

Also I saw Brazil and i can't believe they won Australia, they played really bad, but Australia played worse, they failed like 5 or 6 goals...if Brazil keeps playing like that they'll soon be out of the cup..(tomorow spain!!! :D)

I take it I'm the only one pulling for France?

probably.

I miss Ghana.

I'm rooting for France too... they'll have a tough time getting through Brazil this time though.

I hope Italy gets crushed by Germany, I can't stand them...

I can't say i'm supprised England are out. as soon as I saw the starting line up i knew we would not win.

If only Shrek, I mean, Rooney wasn't such a prat, standing on another mans tackle, it's just not cricket, or football. Anyway he is gonna get some stick in the papers tomorow...

you'd think the best midfielders in the world would score penalties easily but no.

It happens every time it goes to penalties. At least they were all on target this time, no one spooned it over the crossbar. So it is an improvement at least.

The worst thing is england have basically spent the last 4 years practicing penalites... there wasn't realy anything more they could do to prepare. Its just become a jinx for us now.

Roony getting frustrated and losing it was predictable... but they actually played better with 10 men than they did at any other point i the tournament... and based on that performance they really did deserve to win the match.

But as soon as they were donwn to 10 menand forced to play for penalties you knew that even if they made it all the way to penalties they'd have no chance of winning them.

I tried to put bets on 3 teams at the start of the tournament.. france, germany (to win) and ukraine (to get through to the 2nd round). I'd have made loads if the stupid credit card company hadn't messed up my details so the betting site wouldn't accept my card. Grrr.

On to the semi-finals now !

germany.gifGermany

italy.gifItaly

portugal.gifPortugal

france.gifFrance

My predictions for the finals : Germany vs France

Germany - France Finals. Germany will win 3:0 against Italy and France will win in a penalty shoot-out against Portugal. And Germany will win 2:0 in the finals against France. <--My predictions.

But i wouldn't underestimate the Portugese...

supposedly the England team is the worst team at shoot-outs, they're like 0-4 in penatly shoot-outs.

Archived