Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You didn't ask for it, Ray, but I made a big (slighty animated) version of the beavers

OOOooOOoooOoOOOoooOoo!!

How spooterrific!

You teh animation king ;

I was/am about to upgrade the beavers atm. But you know, finding ideas, vacation, banging the muse, the job, .. living up to the standards is hard nowadays.

I, Ray Jones, formely known as Ray G. Jones, aka Ray G. "the Ray G. Jones" Jones, will, however, use this one for temperaturily proposes, until I am done err doing uh so. So this creation will not have been creationed for nothing but mmm .. nothing?

Is he somehow meant to find a way to project his avatar out of your screen?
Nah. The guy could at least walk to the right and left and .. c'mon, Neil, you know what I mean. And K-J too. I think he's working on it right now, I can feel it. And I am not talking about the dog-at-the-leg type of feeling here.

You mean read something. I think it was just an advert. Who am I kidding, I love you, Das Mole! Ahem... yep... bloody adverts everywhere. Speaking of adverts, Is it just me who gets that f*cking mosquito advert that doesn't stop buzzing in your ear 'till you click it? It's making my eyes bleed! I hate it with passion!

...Or you could just use The GIMP...

...Or I could just use the superior Dogwaffle...

*dances* 900th post. yay.

...Or I could just use the superior Dogwaffle...

You realise McCoy has hired an assasin to kill you now, right? (I should know, I took the contract)

Sometimes I feel like I'm actually in love with you.

With regular medication, we can deal with that.

No, I've seen your wedding contract and I'm pretty sure the brides name on that was Darth Ave.

Hmm, maybe I can bring her to listen to real music then... ;P

I like the idea of a tub with "DrMcCoy" on it which I get to smear all over my body.

That's...gross and interesting at the same time... O_o

I dunno, I thought that might be a bit forward, you know?

No, I don't know (what you're talking about, that is)... Me teaching Darth what real music is or you smearing "DrMcCoy" all over yourself?

...On second though, I'm not sure wanna know anyway...

Archived