Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love you all! Except..... you! *points*

I especially love Darth_Ave, and wish to make passionate love to him/her in a manner that befits both our station and circumstance.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Neil, he's quite a nice bloke. I have conversed with him ocassionally. And beaten him many many many times at Checkers.

McCoy was at Wacken the other weekend, so he automatically gains respect.

And I'm just awesome.

Actually she's still here... kinda.

Dear Smon,

I just wanted to be the first to wish you a happy one year anniversary. Mine will be around in a month or so, so just tell people to pop some bottles andhave a good time, on my tab.

I'd explain to you why I'll be gone for some time, but, you know, President Bush. I assure you I'm not dead, just know I peek here a few days a week. Thanks for caring a lot about me...stalker. And if your going to have a vigle on my memory board, make the candles scented.

D_A.

P.S. Tell everyone at the monkey island forums they're assholes. Except Fender. Tell him he's on his way to being the Clarice to my Hannibal.

P.P.S. you can post this if you want.

You all get Asshole nametags. Except Fender who gets an Awesome nametag.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Neil, he's quite a nice bloke. I have conversed with him ocassionally. And beaten him many many many times at Checkers.

Why do you seem to have forgotten all those times I've beaten you at checkers?

I especially love Darth_Ave, and wish to make passionate love to him/her in a manner that befits both our station and circumstance.

Wait... that's not how you spell my name. I still love you though. Maybe I'd love you more if your name was "Gibson". Oh and Darth_Ave, you know I love you really. I'm sorry I said your taste in music sucks, queen rocks. Although you did say panic at the disco suck. So you only get 9 points. Ha. :smash:

Edit:

Joshi, all of your comebacks are really witty so I love you to, not as much as I love Das mole, but more than I love Alien.

Smon I love you like Pete Doherty loves heroine. But only as a friend.

I mean, I did start a party on the RD for you.

And I guess I love you guys here. I mean, In the sence of you being the destructive friend who always tries to make me hate them, but you just can't.

I mean, In the sence of you being the destructive friend who always tries to make me hate them, but you just can't.

It's like Jesus and the four horsemen, they're totally best buds but you just know that when Apocalypse occurs they're gonna get all high and mighty and piss Jesus off.

Did I already say that your musical taste is the the second worst that ever existed (after Das', of course)? It's sooo crappy, it makes yomomma look good! *duck*

...You're evil. Because nobody insults Frank Sinatra, Queen, or Michael Buble.

If only I could internet poison you.

Queen for the win. The other two can go home and re-think their lives.

Well, Sinatra can't do that. Considering that he's dead. And Buble already has more fangirls than Sasha Nein, so I guess that worked out well for him.

so, who do you like Fealiks?

Archived