Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, lets not make this so formal.

Call me Paul!

No, its not a big blue pie (although the similarity to a big blue pie is quite remarkable!). It's the cover to The Who's 1969 Rock opera album 'Tommy', which is an absolute classic and every person should own. It literally opened the floodgates for opera style concept work in the rock genre (someone is going to say Kinks here, but Pete had the idea first! they were just slow at recording it!).

Please, lets not make this so formal.

Call me Paul!

No, its not a big blue pie (although the similarity to a big blue pie is quite remarkable!). It's the cover to The Who's 1969 Rock opera album 'Tommy', which is an absolute classic and every person should own. It literally opened the floodgates for opera style concept work in the rock genre (someone is going to say Kinks here, but Pete had the idea first! they were just slow at recording it!).

I knew that! Even though I'm 13 I do infact have a good taste in music. Unlike Das Mole, Darth_Ave and the likes.

That is the album about the blind and deaf boy, isn't it? Otherwise I'm confused

...Oh no you didn't. You didn't just question my music taste. I have more diversity on my iPod than New York during the immagration days.

Why would I need to question it? I already know it's crap. Your taste in music is to Johnny Vegas' beeday after a night of curry, coffee and chili fries as chavs are to the bottom of a blind scotsman's foot after a three long hour bare-footed jog consisting of 100 laps 'round a farm of fifty highland cattle, then going home without treating his athlete's foot.

Why would I need to question it? I already know it's crap. Your taste in music is to Johnny Vegas' beeday after a night of curry, coffee and chili fries as chavs are to the bottom of a blind scotsman's foot after a three long hour bare-footed jog consisting of 100 laps 'round a farm of fifty highland cattle, then going home without treating his athlete's foot.

I hate you all. I hope you suffer a horrible life and die alone.

Archived