Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the 7 deadly sins which i represent the most is lust :naughty: Every quiz i've taken on the subject has given me that, so watch out boys.

*runs away*

I got sloth :/

Greed: Med

Gluttony: Med

Wrath: Low

Sloth: High

Envy: Very low

Lust: Low

Pride: Medium

Smon, I like your new avatar... pride eh?

*runs away*

I got sloth :/

Greed: Med

Gluttony: Med

Wrath: Low

Sloth: High

Envy: Very low

Lust: Low

Pride: Medium

Smon, I like your new avatar... pride eh?

Yep, don't remember the exact results, but I got Pride: Very High and Greed: High.

Exactly.

I could kill somebody for annoying me, but then I'd have to drag the body to some docks in the middle of the night, hoist him into the sea, kill whomever may have seen me do any of this, perform the same to them, cover my tracks and also act as if I'm an upstanding member of the community.

Or I could go to sleep.

Toss up really.

Nope, the very definition of wrath is that I'd use such passion and violence in order to kill you (i.e. beat you to death, or stick you with a knife), which obviously I'm too lazy to face the consequenses of. Assasination on the other hand (which would involve a lot more planning, but lead to a better outcome) would leave it so that there's no way I'm implicated and it would be the execution that would lead to your death, as apposed to your death lead to me doing a bunch of crap I don't want to do.

In other words, in pure wrath, the end doesn't justify the means as much as it does in assasination, which is really more of an artform and would require little wrath.

So... I'd still have someone test your food.

Archived