Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

Well these are my ideas

1.First i agree with transports on land battles and carrying about 20 troops and i have something to add on.it should show you standing in the air transports(you can also shoot from there).when the ship is falling to the ground or an enemy is gonna fire a missile at your ship,just like the slicing warning it should say:alert plane is gonna crash,you can come to a blue box and press x(on playestation 2) and get a parachute.when you get it you should jump out of the plane and press x again to unleash the parachute,there is just one problem:what if you land near the separatists.well the answer is you can move your parachute while your gliding on it and you can land on a droid star ship thats leaving(would be only on geanosis level) shoot down a door for you get in and try to take it over.it must be crazy but i think it would be fun.

2. (i think someone else posted this but i did not have enough time to read the whole thread). i also think that when your in your own hangar you dont have to get on a ship toget to a cruiser.clones and droids can just come to a red box in their hangar and press x(on playstation 2) and get a jetpack(if your a droid because jet and dark troopers already have a jetpack)and fly to a cruiser(might have to stop on frigates because you dont have enough fuel to get to a cruiser)jedis can go to the red box and get a mask(just like jetpacks) and then glide in space to a cruiser(without fuel).then they can attack the cruiser take it over and continue the battle.it might also be crazy but i think swbf3 should have that.and i got the idea from star wars clone wars cartoon.

3.thirdly, i think that there should be more creatures:for example,there can be a reek in iridonia or ithor.and in the mon calamari level troopers have to shoot down all sea creatures that are carnivourous.and i think it should be surprising.for example:on mon calamari level clone troopers are standing on acclamator ships like in clone wars cartoon.they are also accompanied with jedi.but what the main idea is if clone troopers do not know where is the demon squid,suddenly a tentacle comes out of the water and grans a clone.if it tries to get a jedi it can slice its tentacle off.or if jedis are not careful, they can be grabbed by the demonsquid.what do you think of that?

4.fourthly i think that heroes should be more like in eu or the movies.for example:in battlefront 2 jango fett is with one gun,but in battlefront 3 he should have 2 blaster pistols.or grievous should have a gun as a secondary weapon.i think aayla secura should have just one lightsaber because mostly shes with one light saber.i might have more ideas which i would type another time.

Well these are my ideas

1.First i agree with transports on land battles and carrying about 20 troops and i have something to add on.it should show you standing in the air transports(you can also shoot from there).when the ship is falling to the ground or an enemy is gonna fire a missile at your ship,just like the slicing warning it should say:alert plane is gonna crash,you can come to a blue box and press x(on playestation 2) and get a parachute.when you get it you should jump out of the plane and press x again to unleash the parachute,there is just one problem:what if you land near the separatists.well the answer is you can move your parachute while your gliding on it and you can land on a droid star ship thats leaving(would be only on geanosis level) shoot down a door for you get in and try to take it over.it must be crazy but i think it would be fun.

2. (i think someone else posted this but i did not have enough time to read the whole thread). i also think that when your in your own hangar you dont have to get on a ship toget to a cruiser.clones and droids can just come to a red box in their hangar and press x(on playstation 2) and get a jetpack(if your a droid because jet and dark troopers already have a jetpack)and fly to a cruiser(might have to stop on frigates because you dont have enough fuel to get to a cruiser)jedis can go to the red box and get a mask(just like jetpacks) and then glide in space to a cruiser(without fuel).then they can attack the cruiser take it over and continue the battle.it might also be crazy but i think swbf3 should have that.and i got the idea from star wars clone wars cartoon.

3.thirdly, i think that there should be more creatures: for example,there can be a reek in iridonia or ithor.and in the mon calamari level troopers have to shoot down all sea creatures that are carnivourous.and i think it should be surprising.for example:on mon calamari level clone troopers are standing on acclamator ships like in clone wars cartoon.they are also accompanied with jedi.but what the main idea is if clone troopers do not know where is the demon squid,suddenly a tentacle comes out of the water and grans a clone.if it tries to get a jedi it can slice its tentacle off.or if jedis are not careful, they can be grabbed by the demonsquid.what do you think of that?

4.fourthly i think that heroes should be more like in eu or the movies.for example:in battlefront 2 jango fett is with one gun,but in battlefront 3 he should have 2 blaster pistols.or grievous should have a gun as a secondary weapon.i think aayla secura should have just one lightsaber because mostly shes with one light saber.i might have more ideas which i would type another time.

Er........ riiiight.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for double posting very much. i somehow didnt realize that happened

And darth newfie sorry for disagreeing with you

here are my reasons why

1.well it would be high up in the air a dark troopers jetpack fuel ends in like a second, so he can crash on the round you know.jet troopers jet pack ends also so he might get damaged but not die.and some soldiers might get on the gunship as well as you and then you have to spend the rest of your time in the gunship even though its crashing.

2.well you have to fight the demonsquid only in mon calamari planet,and the rest might be on land,so its not a very big problem.

3.i agree with you that jango fett needs 2 blaster pistols,and im not sure if aayla should have 1 or 2 light sabers.

sorry for disagreeing with you darth newfie,hope your not angry at me.

More Ideas

1.Hero List for Republic:Mace Windu,Adi Gallia,Plo Koon,Stass Allie,Anakin Skywalker(Padawan and jedi with blue lightsaber),Obi wan(padawan and jedi),Qui Gon Jinn,Yoda,Sora Bulq,Quinlan Vos,Barris Offee,Luiminara Unduli,Commander Bacara,Commander Cody,Commander Deviss,Captain Fordo,Ki Adi Mundi,Kit Fisto,Saesee Tinn,Agen Kolar,Yarael Poof,Roron Corrob,Oppo Rancisis,Count Dooku(as a jedi),Luke Skywalker,Lowbacca,Kyle Katarn,Jaden Korr,Volfif Monn,Aayla Secura,Leia Skywalker,Han Solo(if im correct),Chewbacca(if im correct as well),Bail Organa

CIS:Darth Sidious,Count Dooku,Jango Fett,Asajj Ventress,OOM-9,Durge,Darth Maul,Cydon Prax,Gizor Delso,Poggle The Lesser

Empire:Darth Vader,Boba Fett,Anakin Skywalker(with red light saber),Grand Moff Tarkin,Darth Sidious

Rebel:Luke Skywalker,Han Solo,Leia Skywalker,Chewbacca,Mon Mothma,Bail Organa,Wedge Antilles,Raymus Antilles

More Ideas

1.Hero List for Republic:Mace Windu,Adi Gallia,Plo Koon,Stass Allie,Anakin Skywalker(Padawan and jedi with blue lightsaber),Obi wan(padawan and jedi),Qui Gon Jinn,Yoda,Sora Bulq,Quinlan Vos,Barris Offee,Luiminara Unduli,Commander Bacara,Commander Cody,Commander Deviss,Captain Fordo,Ki Adi Mundi,Kit Fisto,Saesee Tinn,Agen Kolar,Yarael Poof,Roron Corrob,Oppo Rancisis,Count Dooku(as a jedi),Luke Skywalker,Lowbacca,Kyle Katarn,Jaden Korr,Volfif Monn,Aayla Secura,Leia Skywalker,Han Solo(if im correct),Chewbacca(if im correct as well),Bail Organa

CIS:Darth Sidious,Count Dooku,Jango Fett,Asajj Ventress,OOM-9,Durge,Darth Maul,Cydon Prax,Gizor Delso,Poggle The Lesser

Empire:Darth Vader,Boba Fett,Anakin Skywalker(with red light saber),Grand Moff Tarkin,Darth Sidious

Rebel:Luke Skywalker,Han Solo,Leia Skywalker,Chewbacca,Mon Mothma,Bail Organa,Wedge Antilles,Raymus Antilles

Some of these are good Ideas... to bad I don't have Battle Front 2 for the PC

Found a LucasArts job posting on Gamasutra's jobs page for a Senior External Producer that has the following sentence.

We are actively looking for qualified Senior Producer to be a part of the biggest selling Star Wars Game in history.
Isn't Battlefront the biggest selling SW game series of all time? If so then it sounds like this is another indication that Free Radical is handling BF3.

There could be an attacker class starfighter. Their purpose is to shoot down bombers and transports because even with a multi-purpose, it takes a while to shoot one down, especially with a pilot inside.

OFF-TOPIC: Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Lord of the Rings game , battlefront style. That would be awesome. The four factions, Rohan VS Isengard and Mordor VS Gondor. The classes would be commander, swordsman, archer, shielded trooper, rider and a special class ( Example would be ringwraiths for Mordor and Uruk Berserkers for isengard, if you don't know what the berserkers are, they're the guys with the pickaxe type swords)

Vehicles would be horses, wargs, fell beasts and those eagles.

Speederbikes have gone from bad to worse with each passing star wars battlefront version. The PS2 demo of the first Battlefront had perfect speederbikes. They would make perfect turns, could stay in the air after zooming over a hill and had a cool first person view. Now in the complete version of Battlefront 1, the blaster cannon was wickedly powerful but you took damage way to fast and you had to stop at a repair droid every 30 seconds. Why did they remove those droids anyway, that was another mistake added to the 2-mile-long list of them. Now the bikes in BF 2 are the worst ever. They are slow, unpowerful and slide like a pice of plastic on ice.

They explode when crashing even at moderate speeds (basic speed) whereas in BF 1 they would take half damage. Whats up with the speed!? It takes like 1 minute to zoom halfway across the battlefield. I know about the boosting but thats suicidal on a place like Endor, which seems to be the only map with the bikes. Who wants to drive a speederbike at the speed of an AT-ST (which by the way are also slower than they were in BF 1) , not me. Apparently Pandemic didn't even look at the name, SPEEDER bike. The only good thing about the BF 2 bikes is that they could jump which I would welcome again in BF 3.

Off Topic:i agree with you and I have more ideas.well when I read about the lotr part,I started think if it would be great to have heroes like aragorn,legolas,gimli, and etc.

Not Off Topic:Well,Sorry if i am posting too much ideas.

1.There should be more vehicles like:n1 starfighter,light droid starfighter,ginivex class starfighter, ,advanced droid starfighter,muunlist gun platform,bothan assault cruiser and etc.

Well duh! Of course Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli would be heros, they always are. Of course others would need to be there like Theoden, Gamling, Eomer, Eowyn, Treebeard, Haldir, Theodred, Faramir, Boromir, Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Bilbo.

This is the last thing I want to say about BF 3 to sum it up..........

- Better tanks and speederbikes

- More classes

- No troop customization

- Free Radical IS making BF 3

- More maps

- Give Jango 2 blaster pistols

i think in starwars battlefront 3 they should have better space battles. i mean when i'm playing i'll randomly see a ai shooting at nothing except space! they should make them do more like accually attack and shoot at you. but the ai's shouldn't be as good as human players.

1. there should be more ships fighting and more ships in the hangers or just add more hangers. like in one hanger you should have 2 transport ships, 2 tie bombers, 4 tie intersepters, and 8 tie fighters and more ai's to piolit them.(make hangers bigger)

2.there should be more interior space in the capital ships and the controls should accually do some thing, like you can drive a star destroyer!( if you've seen starwars episod 3, you know the big space battle in the beging when the republic ship is right next to the cis ship they have maned laser cannons that they shoot at each other they should have that). you should be able to use the cannons too!

3.with the laser cannons you should be able to shoot at the other ship and leave holes with fire and smoke coming out and the wrekedge from the hole floating around and staying in the game same with ships blowing up. if you get blown up when you come back you should be able to see your dead body and wrekedge from you ship floating.

4. when a capital ship takes enough damege from the laser cannons it should get destroyed.

i think in starwars battlefront 3 they should have better space battles. i mean when i'm playing i'll randomly see a ai shooting at nothing except space! they should make them do more like accually attack and shoot at you. but the ai's shouldn't be as good as human players.

1. there should be more ships fighting and more ships in the hangers or just add more hangers. like in one hanger you should have 2 transport ships, 2 tie bombers, 4 tie intersepters, and 8 tie fighters and more ai's to piolit them.(make hangers bigger)

2.there should be more interior space in the capital ships and the controls should accually do some thing, like you can drive a star destroyer!( if you've seen starwars episod 3, you know the big space battle in the beging when the republic ship is right next to the cis ship they have maned laser cannons that they shoot at each other they should have that). you should be able to use the cannons too!

3.with the laser cannons you should be able to shoot at the other ship and leave holes with fire and smoke coming out and the wrekedge from the hole floating around and staying in the game same with ships blowing up. if you get blown up when you come back you should be able to see your dead body and wrekedge from you ship floating.

4. when a capital ship takes enough damege from the laser cannons it should get destroyed.

ya um....... my tital is starwars battlefront 3 (wishlist)

well more heroes

republic:k kruhk,shaak ti(i dont think i posted that name),sha g,tarr seirr,daakman barreck,bultan swan,eeth koth,foul moudama,qu rahn,cade skywalker,zayne carrick,chellemi chuowick,zett jukassa,depa billaba,asharad hett,dass jennir,jocasta nu,odan urr,pablo jill,even piell,kol skywalker,coleman trebor,yaddle.

What I would like in Star Wars Battlefront 3 which has been narrowed down to one choice thanks to the people who already have said. My idea is so you could play as other space characters like in Doctor Who, Star Trek etc. Man I'd like to play as a Cyberman and a Dalek.

the sand trooper will have a regular rife like the storm troopers have, a blaster pistol like the storm trooper, 4 thermal detonaters, and 1 health and ammo dispenser.because when there in the desert they need to heal themselfs and give themselfs ammo when there out in the middle of the desert away from cilvization. the sand trooper would be able to sprint for longer and there stamina will regenerate faster. because they walk and run around alot in the desert. SAND TROOPERS ROCK!!!!!!!!=)

for boba fett and jango fett they should put in all the gear they have in the movies. like for boba fett the twine he shoots out and wraps luke in and the gun on his arm,and the jet pack rock, plus the stuff thats all ready in the game. same with jango the stuff in the game and the movie like the jetpack rocket, the things on his hands that let him grip to the side of that tower,2 blaster pistols,the jagged metal blade that slowed his fall off the platform, and the wire he used to hang on to the platfrom once he fell off and then climbed up it.

I know all of this stuff to be put into the game for the bounty hunters is very unlikely but i hope lucas arts considers some of it.=)

or quintiple post. lol.

Yeah, a save battle function I would consider nice for really long battles, like capitol down 1-4, or just long maps, like ROTE 1-3, particularly three. Some of those mappers really make long maps, and some really dont know there IS A REASON to limit themselves on the reinforcement count, that being that the battle shouldn't take an hour to play.

Archived