Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In BF III it would be cool to add KOTOR wars in it, like The Manalorian Wars and the battle of Rakata Prime, but looks like the majority of you guys would like it to stick with the original Star Wars movies, that's still awsome. And i guess it would be kind of weird, fighting in a KOTOR war with the BF fighting simulator.

If you did fall after being shot a number of times, then you'd never get up, and if you didn't fall after being shot, then you would undoubtedly be killed half way up. It's a stupid idea.

Well you would die anyway if you got shot a certain number of times. I guess I mean if you get shot so much you health meter runs out than in stead of just lying flat on a pole dead you scream while you fall maybe even on somebody and hurt them a little bit :hoops1: .

mabey on some maps yoou could be a commando sargent and lead a squad of commando privats around the battle field capturing key locations and destroying certain things or people. It would be for the top 4 players on each side, and they would be armed with emp launchers grenades blaster rifels blaster pistols jet packs health ammo fusion cutters mines and interchangable HUD displays. :twogun:

if its too much for one commando to carry one could have the mines dets ant rocket launcher, another maybe has fussion cutter health ammo blaster pistol and so on but it would be cool if they had a deployable e-web ooo or 3 recon droids. or a time bomb with a 10 sec timer that has the explosive power of 1000 mines! :fire3::launcher::ang3::fire3::fire2:

Also on space levels there should be space commandos that can have super jet packs and can walk on the outside of enemy ships planting mines or tearing down the wall to let air escape and if the life support system is broken the enemy gets sucked into space until another space commando fixes the life support.

if its too much for one commando to carry one could have the mines dets ant rocket launcher, another maybe has fussion cutter health ammo blaster pistol and so on but it would be cool if they had a deployable e-web ooo or 3 recon droids. or a time bomb with a 10 sec timer that has the explosive power of 1000 mines! :fire3::launcher::ang3::fire3::fire2:

Also on space levels there should be space commandos that can have super jet packs and can walk on the outside of enemy ships planting mines or tearing down the wall to let air escape and if the life support system is broken the enemy gets sucked into space until another space commando fixes the life support.

On the 1000 mines thing you could be in yor ship and carry the big bomg (1000 mines) and you land in the enemy hangar and your ship will detonate then grab another ship and get the hel out of there! It could be a hydrogen bomb (spelling?)

I said for the top 4 players and I didn't say heros are good because without heros noobs can't be within the top 4.

And the noobs would still get this, the noob order of battle is this

1. get tank

2. spawn camp

3 get hero

4 spawn camp

add in the 4 commandos and its

1. get tank

2. spawn camp

3 get hero/commandos

4 spawn camp

If you were climbing, you would have the blaster pistol equipped if your troop has one, troops without the pistol would be unarmed. If YOU were climbing a ladder with stormtroopers blasting away at you, YOU would have a pistol equipped and YOU would be shooting at them. What idiot would climb something while unarmed with an entire army underneath. You would have a weapon no matter what action your performing like in Splinter Cell. i WOULD nOT go anywhere in BF without a weapon equipped, even if I was a vanguard I would scout out vehicles, use mines on them and use the last mine on a trooper in a suicide bombing.

What about if soldiers had a stun mode on their blaster rifle as seen in A New Hope when they captured Princess Leia.

What about a bounty hunter mode! You would choose the clone wars or galactic civil war and then choose a bounty hunter like Jango for clone wars and Boba for the gcw. then you would go on a campaign to capture important characters like Chewbacca, Leia, R2, Ben Kenobi, etc. You would have like 10 weapons, five can kill, other 5 are lesslethal like the stun mode on a blaster rifle or a cable to tie up your enemies.

MAybe you could have the commando thing where you are leading a group of commandos on mission mode. so you are the only four so you have to be able to fight like an entier army. :twogun::blast5::vsd: Or just have the commando free noobs on levels that don't have tanks and don't have heros at all. And I don't think stun mode would be good because it would be no fun lying powerless on the ground while somebody shoots you.:blast5:

MAybe you could have the commando thing where you are leading a group of commandos on mission mode. so you are the only four so you have to be able to fight like an entier army. :twogun::blast5::vsd: Or just have the commando free noobs on levels that don't have tanks and don't have heros at all. And I don't think stun mode would be good because it would be no fun lying powerless on the ground while somebody shoots you.:blast5:

Fett is right there stunning people would be fun but being stunned wouldn't. :smash:

Im sorry newfie and fett, but your ideas really aren't battlefront about the bounty hunter thing and commando thing. While they sound fun, they would be better suited for a different type of game. The core of battlefront and battlefield games is, being the grunt. Your not the commando who kills everyone and single handedly destroys the enemy, your the guy who received normal training along with everyone else. You don't have a back story, your just a clone or a droid or a guy wearing plastic, maybe a guy wearing camo. In the movies, your aim sucks if your a plastic or droid. The battlef... series is not RC or RtCW and it should stay that way, like real wars.

On the topic of stun gun things, I wouldn't like it but if they were to be put in, I would hope they would follow Red Faction 2s example of the shock grenade where your vision jolts around and everything is inverted, moving the mouse up moves your vision down and pressing foreword makes you go back wards, your at a disadvantage but you can still fight back.

Archived