Home

Dead?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen him yet cheez. AND I'M BACK! IN BLACK DRESSES!

I was Po'd at everything and decided to quit the forums. I quit at the exact wrong time because tomarrow is a special anniversary that couldn't go uncelabrated by me! I wasn't going to be dumb and celebrate by playing Psychonauts all day in my air conditioned room, NO! I decided to come back. But I won't be around as much. You know, President Bush.

And I'm glad that I'm loved by you guys. ~emotear~ But I'm going to die in 7 days.

I haven't seen him yet cheez. AND I'M BACK! IN BLACK DRESSES!

I was Po'd at everything and decided to quit the forums. I quit at the exact wrong time because tomarrow is a special anniversary that couldn't go uncelabrated by me! I wasn't going to be dumb and celebrate by playing Psychonauts all day in my air conditioned room, NO! I decided to come back. But I won't be around as much. You know, President Bush.

And I'm glad that I'm loved by you guys. ~emotear~ But I'm going to die in 7 days.

Quick! Watch the tape back-wards, and that would make it so you were supposed to die 7 days ago, but since you didn't, you shall live normally!

Quick! Watch the tape back-wards, and that would make it so you were supposed to die 7 days ago, but since you didn't, you shall live normally!

I can't. I'm getting phone calls from Samara and drawing long black hair in front og every face. I've ruined the family photo album.

Archived