Home

[WIP] Holowan Telosian Council

goldberry

To get myself back into modding after my six month absence, I am going to create a holowan council at the telosian academy. I would like to ask the following people if they would like to be included, and what appearance they would like to have:

Achilles (Unique_Berun_Modrul)

Darth Moeller (P_MAL_C_MED_01)

oldflash (Alien_Sullustan)

T7nowhere (Alien_Devaronian_01)

Chainz.2da (Droid_Astro_03)

Prime (Alien_Mandalorian_03)

stoffe -mkb- (Twilek_Female_02_B)

Redhawke

Fred Tetra

Darth333

tk102

svösh

Map plan:

HolowanAcademy.png

Woops, I knew I forgot someone. Darth Moeller, I'm gonna add you to the list. Would you be so kind as to give me an appearance refrence for what you would want to look like?

@ SWK2: Soz, as Don said, this is for established modders. I will be adding more as i finish this part as its gonna be a six module mod, but for now, no.

@Don: Harsh... seriously harsh XD

lol, this brings me back to the old days, with Doom_Dealer and the Holowan Spire for K1, all sorts of crazy things went on in that mod, lol.

Anyway, you could add Mono_Giganto he made a heck of a lot of gun models among other things, then there is tk102 he has made several tools most notably KSE. Anyway, best of luck with your mod, module making is tedious work. :)

To get myself back into modding after my six month absence, I am going to create a holowan council at the telosian academy. I would like to ask the following people if they would like to be included, and what appearance they would like to have:

Good luck on this goldberry, look forward to seeing and reading about your progress.

*others cut to save space* :D

stoffe -mkb-

For stoffe might I suggest you see about using her Twilek mod for her apperance?

thanks for the support everyone. I'm adding oldflash's appearance to the list now, and I'm then gonna PM tk102 and ask if he's interested.

EDIT: hehehehe, oldflash's character can't wear master robes XD No problem "You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master" :D

@T7: Short and to the point. Makes things so much easier.

@SWK2: Please try to understand, I have been here since december, and I barely feel worthy to answer the people in my first post's posts, let alone use them in a mod. Hence the way I went about asking them. I am quite a porficient modder, but am nowhere near the modeling skills of oldflash or the scripting skills of stoffe. With due respect, you've been around for two months, and regardless of what you have released, there are 12 council seats in 262TEL, and you are not any better than the twelve uber modders in the first post. Shen, Macleo, etc. all are people I would primarily use before you. Again I stress that I do not mean to be offensive.

wow! That's a huge map :eek: hehehe..

as T7 stated, good luck with it.. it'll definitely be kewl adding so many new areas to play around in...

Whenever people make mods to include Holowan Members in, I've always given a "free permission".. no need to ask per se (but that thread has been long buried, hehehe).. I'm flattered. Keep it simple, droid or some semi-hippy/scruffy look is fine...

However, feel free to drop me completely if you need to make room for anyone else. There's alot of recent modders that I'd feel just as happy by "replacing" me...

I'm just an old Jolee in a world full of (and more talented) Skywalker modders.. that in honesty, I think have been 'overlooked' for far too long when it comes to projects like this (I've already been in a ton of Member Mods/Birthday Mods)...

mjpb3

Princess Artemis

MacLeodGR

kristykistic

Shem

InyriForge

All very talented modders, but I've yet to get to "interface" with them on my playthroughs (oldflash & stoffe too, but you already included them) ;)

Not to sidetrack your mod though! Just wanted to offer some alternatives to people always seeing my ugly "virtual" self in their games... hehehe...

Droids are fine... any particular class? War Droid, Protocal, Astromech, Assassin, Trash Compactor?

I am planning on adding, as is clear from my map, additional sections. I want these to all be full of Holowan members aswel, but this is for the council members atm.

Droids are fine... any particular class? War Droid, Protocal, Astromech, Assassin, Trash Compactor?

I am planning on adding, as is clear from my map, additional sections. I want these to all be full of Holowan members aswel, but this is for the council members atm.

Ahh I see.. :)

Then Astromech please (T3 model).. definitely not ever a protocol droid :xp: hehehe..

EDIT: (if it needs to be a humanoid type, then any of the heads will do. Moeller had given me the Dopak head in his early wip since it's the closet match to what ppl know of me.. otherwise, I prefer droids over humanoids.. but we work with what we got.. hehehe)

Archived