Home

Party Members

Diego Varen

If KOTOR III doesn't have new Party Members and you're forced to take the old Party Members from both games, who would you choose. Ten is the max to choose from.

Here is what I would choose (All decisions are for both previous Games LS):

1. Carth Onasi - To find Revan, but I don't know how he could give up his position as Admiral. Unless if that other Admiral takes over for a while (The other Admiral you have if you say Revan is DS). He could tell you about his experience with Revan. He is the best non-Jedi NPC (With guns).

2. Bastila Shan - To find Revan and for a useful Jedi on the Party. She could tell you about her experience with Revan.

3. T3-M4 - He is needed to find both Revan and the Exile. Also he has become a tank, since TSL.

4. HK-47 - For comic relief purposes and he could be another Sidequest, where he has again, had his memory wiped and you have to repair him.

5. Jolee Bindo - For comic relief purposes and he would be the greatest person to be with you out in the Unknown Regions. He also is a great storyteller for the past and he could tell you about his experience with Revan.

6. Atton Rand - To find the Exile and he is the Jedi scoundrel of the game.

7. Brianna - I like her and she is one the strongest battlers in the KOTOR series (With her robes and a Double-Bladed silver Lightsaber, she is so good.)

8. Mical - He is a powerful tank Jedi, who can help you in all battles (With a green Double-Bladed Lightsaber, he is good) and he could also be bullied by Atton still.

9. Mission Vao - If you have Zaalbar, Mission is needed too. She could be another alternative scoundrel to Atton. She could also tell you about her past with Revan.

10. Zaalbar - To find Revan, because he has sworn a life-debt to Revan. He could also tell you about his past with Revan. He is the third best non-Jedi NPC.

----------------------------

Who I don't want to take:

1. Mira - I would have taken her instead of Mical, but I believe that she will die, like Kreia predicted at the end of TSL.

2. Hanharr - I like him, but I prefer Zaalbar as he is more valuable to the plot. Although he is the second best non-Jedi NPC.

3. Kreia - She is dead and Jolee is better overall. I never minded her though.

4. G0-T0 - He was destroyed on Malachor V and HK is better overall.

5. Bao-Dur - He is okay, but he could stay on Telos and help restore it to it's former glory. Even though he admires the Exile, he would do his duty and stay on Telos.

6. Canderous Ordo - He should stay behind on Dxun and prepare Clan Ordo to fight at the end of the Game. Brianna could do the fighting better.

7. Visas Marr - I don't like her as much as Brianna and she would either return to Katarr, like Kreia said, or help rebuild the Jedi Order on Coruscant.

8. Juhani - She is okay, but I can't stand her accent (No offense to those who have it) and Brianna is a better duelist, although Juhani is the second best.

9. Trask - He died in KOTOR. Besides I prefer both Carth and Atton.

10. 3C-FD - He was destroyed in TSL. Besides I prefer T3.

id have:

Atton: because i liked him more than Carth but Carth had a better story.

Braiana: She's a great jedi and intresting

Visas:She's intresting and her and Braiana always argue so fun to listen to.

T3M4:complete Legend

HK: He's good to talk to

Mira: I like her rockets

Bastila: She will help you find revan

Jolee: because hes great

Canderious: hes strong and he would fit into the plot of because he knew revan and the exile

Bao-Dur: i liked him he was cool and i think he would definately try to track down the Exile

I rather have all new NPC as we already know the back stories to these charters, but if I must choose. I'd take:

1. Mira - She will die many years from now on a forgotten planet. So she is not dead yet. She is my favorite charter from the two games.

2. Visas - Good Jedi and I agree with KyleOfHarpenden the bickering between Brianna and Visa is priceless.

3. Braiana – For the reason above. (2)

4. Bastila Shan – She is a strong Jedi, hopefully she keeps from turning to the dark side this time. (lightsabers crossed)

5. HK – It is not a KOTOR game without him, T3 and Canderous.

6. T3 – See above (5)

7. Canderous – See above (5)

8. Jolee – I’d like to see what he had to say about this group.

9. Mission – Good skills and a way to diversify this group.

10. Zaalbar – Try to leave him behind if Mission is going.

from K1, I wold like to have just Carth Onasi and Bastila Shan because they have the greatest story of all K1 Chars.

from K2 I want Visas, Atton, Mandalore (don't know why, they are just my favourites)

...and of course, T3-M4 and HK-47, because Kotor isn't Kotor without them...

1. Bastila, she should so get with Revan.

2. HK-47, it ain't KOTOR without him.

3. T3-M4, read above.

4. Mira, she's a redhead. :D

5. Atton, he's just cool.

6. Bao-dur, he definitely would have stayed with the General.

7. Visas, read above.

8. Zaalbar, he swore a life debt to Revan. Duh he's gonna look for him.

If we had to reuse all party members I would not buy the game, the fresh characters liven up the story a ton. We need a new mentor for the pc who ISN'T female :p

I know if the Party Members returned, not many people would buy it, but if they were to return, just say who you'd want in your Party. I also agree with that last sentence.

I only want to see HK and T3 return in the party. The rest should have cameos and minor roles, except Juhani, unless it would be her slow, pointless death. :firemad:

Yes, that's pretty much my take too. I could see some appear as temporary companions. You know, they join the group while you're on a specific planet completing the missions there, but they won't join you and travel with you on the Ebon Hawk (or whatever ship). For example, you could meet Mission and Zaalbar (assuming LS Revan) on one planet and have them join while you solve the problem they're associated with there, but they won't leave the planet with you.

That could give some ties back to K1 and K2 without cluttering up the NPC list with old companions. And I do think there are too many NPCs to begin with anyway. I mean, what's the point of 9+ crewmates, if you can only ever use two?

Have less companions or allow more to go on missions with you. Or preferably both.

Ah, I would like Bastila as a companion in K3, though...

The droids must return. That's a given.

However, if K3's intention is to follow the pattern of the first two, then the rest of the NPC's should be new.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bastilla Shan, Canderous, Bao-Dur, or Carth cameoed or perhaps a brief but meaningful encounter for plot's sake.

Otherwise, I'd really like to get to know and develop some new characters.

HK-47 - Because its HK

Atton - I like that character, and i think he and Carth could get som good conversations

Carth - If the story is about finding Revan, then Carth should be with you

Bastila - Same as Carth

Jolee - A old self exiled jedi that crack some really god jokes, whats not to like?

T3 - The key NPC to finding Revan, with the lock on Ebon Hawk

The other is still good characther, but i wouldent want them as party members again

I'd actually hate to see old party members again. For the most part some of these NPCs have some important roles within the KotOR universe. For instance Carth is a Admiral of the Republic, so chances are he commands a fleet of starships and such. It would be odd if he went AWOL just to follow your character around. Bastila seems like someone who would play a role in rebuilding the Jedi or Sith (If DS), and most of the TSL characters seem like they would be playing a role in rebuilding a Jedi or Sith order as well.

The only characters I can see coming back are T3 and HK-47. Other than that I wouldn't mind seeing old NPCs make cameo appearences. This is because the existence of some of them would heavily depend on whether Revan was LS or DS. Carth doesn't even appear in K2 if Revan was DS. Mission, Jolee, and Juhani are all pretty much dead with a DS Revan plot as well.

I think bringing back a lot of party members is a bad idea. It will limit the possibilities with the storyline and the most important subject with the storyline is IMO that you could choose the path's / appearances of your Revan and the Exile. I know that's 16 different possibilities but keep in mind that there are ways to build a believable storyline with all of these possibilities.

I would like to see some old characters return but overall I would like mostly new characters like:

-Dustil Onasi

-Yuthura

-Master Quatra

-Uthar Wynn

-Mekel

-Jorak Uln

-(that Orange twi'lek on Dantooine in K2, the exile says the force is in him, so maybe after the game was done the Exile told his crew to seek out other force sensitives)

-Freyyr or maybe get a female Wookie

-Chuundar

etc.

Of course this all depends on alignment of previous characters but it wouldn't be a bad start.

I also wouldn't mind it if you could switch between the main character and other characters from previous games. For example if Revan went LS and were in K3 and your character get sent on some mission and you go and whatever but then it goes back to the Jedi Council and you see other characters getting Missions and you play as then for a little bit.

Okay

Bastila - She wants to find revan

Atton (as a jedi) - He wants to find the exile, and his almost hidden personality makes him a good character

Mission - Just so you can kill her if you are evil

Zaalbar - come on, you just need wookie

Brianna (jedi) - good fighter

Besides that, i'd rather have new characters. Also, have the ability to turn people into jedis like in KOTOR II.

Doesn't mean to say that Kreia's predictions are true. They could be wrong.

Kreia lied the entire game at the end I hope she was telling the truth. But who knows. In my KOTOR reality Mira dies as old Jedi Master rescuing a child's pet Gizka from a tree. :nod:

Let's see....

Jolee (D'oh! :) )

Carth--cause I like him!

Atton--same reason!

HK and T3--they just have to be there

Mira (to increase the redhead percentage)

Canderous--the comments between Carth, Atton, and Candy could be hilarious

Bastila--Jedi

Bao-Dur--cool skills

Visas--another Jedi--you can never have too many Jedi

@Emperor D--in my little game world, they're all very happily alive. :D

I would like all party members except Carth, Juhani, Jolee, Kreia and Mission. Unfortunately, (except for Juhani) they're all dead. :( (Well, Carth might be alive, but he's stranded forever on Rakata Prime.) It's especially unfortunate about Kreia.

Edit: Yes, Jae, but you had to pay the price and be a LS character. :xp: And Kreia didn't survive your game.

Good one Shem. I'll have to go with Atton on that one. Carth may be the better pilot, but Atton's like a cockroach, he’ll survive whatever thrown at him. It also helps that he’d have a lightsaber. I did not take either, but if I knew they’d be at each others throats the entire game I'd replace two crew members with them.

Except for the droids i want new characters, I don't want to see ANY of the npcs we already know. But then again, I don't want Kotor III to revolve around the True sith so...

If i had to choose:

1.) Hk-47: He's fun, I LOVE his voice. Best droid ever.

2.)T3-M4: He's necessary. A bit more interaction with Hk would be appreciated though.

3.)Mission Vao: She's one of my favourite npcs ever.

4.) Zalbaar: I don't particularly like him (he's not very talkative..) but for the sake of Mission..

5.) Jolee Bindo. Great story-teller and interesting character. Even though we know a few of his stories... a Jedi like him has so much to say!

6.) Bastila Shan: Oh she's so cute

7.) Addon: Great voice. (The german one.. don't know about the english)

Npc I hate:

1.) GOTO: Useless piece of sh!t. Boring character

2.) Visas: I just hate her, don't know why. She is just so terrible annoying.

3.) Bao-Dur: No! Simply no! He doesn't have anything interesting to say

4.) Mical: Go away, softy

5.) Carth: He is a whiney fault-finder.

6.) Juhani: Not interesting. Very annoying.

Archived