Home

Kyle Katarn Vs Jaden Korr

Diego Varen

Kyle Katarn Vs Jaden Korr  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Kyle Katarn Vs Jaden Korr

Who do you prefer? I like both, but if I had to choose, I would take Kyle Katarn, simply because he is in more games and he isn't the perfect Jedi unlike Jaden. If Jaden follows the Light Side, s/he is a Jedi Boffin, while Dark Side they seem to be more interesting, even though OI always do Light Side. Both are good for Fanfics though. Enough of my ramblings and vote here!

Note: I'm also putting this in the Jedi Knight Forum.

Kyle Katarn. He has the attitude and the second fact that Jaden is just a plain excuse for a dumb, modifiable character for JA. Jaden looks more like somebody in the crowd, a nobody. Kyle, on the other hand is so much more deeper and has character in him.

Second that.

Kyle is a person.

Jaden is a plain sheet.

So Kyle :p

Who do you prefer? I like both, but if I had to choose, I would take Kyle Katarn, simply because he is in more games and he isn't the perfect Jedi unlike Jaden.

I'd have to say Kyle, since he has this mundane grapple/punch/throw attack move that (unlike all the fancy but often useless force powers and saber moves) is impossible to resist and works every time. Not very Jedi-like way to fight, but very Kyle-like. :)

And he has a bit more of a history as well, having been a PC or NPC in 5 games so far. While Jaden is more of an unwritten page at this time she's still fun to play as though with more moves and saber forms etc (and I like Jennifer Hale's voiceacting in games). :)

Jaden has Jennifer Hale. BUT I must vote Kyle because he is a more developed character, we know his motivations, thoughts, feelings, has a beard to kill for and he has an asian-caucasian (hawaiian?) girlfriend.

Thus Katarn hands down.

EDIT

After an extensive, in-depth, internet search (which took me 5 seconds) I found a page, with an interview of Angela Harry (the actress who played Jan in Dark Forces 2 - Jedi Knight). Apparently she is half-coreean/half-british.

EDIT2

Removed link, came to mind that I need to protect the children of the community from every inch of exposed skin...

Archived