Home

Korriban Crystal Cave v1.0

Agent Xim

Korriban Crystal Cave v1.1 - UPDATED

Dantoine has a crystal cave and all Korriban gets is Shyrack caves and a bunch of tombs? Problem solved! Now Korriban has its very own, brand-new cave full of crystals... and a couple critters too.

In the back of the Shyrack Caves, there's a passage... a passage to the inhospitable surface AND an access tunnel to the crystal cave. You'll be given the option of taking the side passage or backing away once you get to the passage.

Beware of the Deathadder Kinrath! Hack and Slash your way through a pile of Kinrath on steroids. Then, if you turn your attention to the recently deceased Dark Jedi Master's remains, you'll find a couple items that may help you on your way...

Installation:

Run Korriban Crystal Cave Install.exe

Changes to v1.1

- New texture for Deathadder Kinrath

- Updated to use TSLPatcher for installation (for compatibility with other mods)

Acknowledgements

- Special thanks to Stoffe for TSLPatcher

(available from http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)

Download from My Site

Enjoy!

Agent Xim

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The link is old and dead.... you will need to look through the forum search... Someone has it to send to to you personally, if you find them and ask.

If you search our site for "qui gon glenn agent xim korriban cave" I guarantee you will find a topic where someone is sending the file to another... I thought I had it and did not, and someone bailed me out!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to download and tweak your mod so that it's compatible with a couple other mods that use k34_trg_passage.dlg. Would you be adverse to that?

If your just changing it them-self for your personal use you won't need permission, if your wanting to release your much better off sending an email and PM, I don't think Agent Xim is around here too much these days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived