Home

Come on, Mojo!

ThunderPeel2001

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I concur. He called me lil'. I hate it when people do that, which is pretty much almost never. Guess that means I'm hopping onto your fascist regime to help plot the downfall of ThunderPeel. Vive la revolución and so on and so forth.

Oh please, I've never tried to run anybody else's lives. It's just that I like money.

1) It's 6 months old, not a year. Please.
1) Bone Episode 1 was released 14 months ago (15 Sept, 2005). Does that mean it took you guys seven months to advertise that it was out... Which was actually the same month that episode two was released. Lol! I stand corrected! :)

I'm flattered, Eric, but it was a preemptive conferral of consent, so that when the time comes, Mojo won't have to waste any time with red tape.
Hehe! You you really do crack me up. (I'd say, 'lol', but I don't want to incur your wrath!)

1) Bone Episode 1 was released 14 months ago (15 Sept, 2005). Does that mean it took you guys seven months to advertise that it was out... Which was actually the same month that episode two was released. Lol! I stand corrected! :)

Oops you're right, I guess I never did one for the Great Cow Race. :¬:

Archived