PC or 360

master jedi101

Will kotor 3 be better on PC or 360  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will kotor 3 be better on PC or 360

• PC
    • Xbox 360

PC, because I'm a PC loyalist. :p

That, and magnanimous RPGs like the KotOR series are known to screw up on a regular basis, so patches are almost a necessity. And I can see PCs getting their patches quite fast...

Despite how cool it'll be on the X360, there is no arguing that the PC can outperform a console any day, and so, well... there you go. :p

XBox 360. My PC can barely run the games that I have to begin with, and I don't plan on shelling out for a new one any time soon. Technology wise the 360 is superior anyways, so all the better that it get released there.

Superior to what? Sure, if you want to play games, then the Xbox 360 is probably the better choice, because it's simply cheaper than the pc. The same is true for the PS2 and will be for PS3.

Neither is superior to what the pc can do, however, because the boundaries are constantly pushed - it's just a question of what you're willing to pay for. Since gaming is probably what I spend the least amount of time doing on my pc (I don't even have any installed at the moment...), I'd rather upgrade my pc than pay for a games-ony machine that I won't use very much at all.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going with Xbox. PC is often times much more better, and have extra content (mods), but, well, there are problems associated with PCs, with memory being used for the game, and sometimes the computer might not accept the game, etc.. At least an Xbox doesn't get ruined as much, since it is devoted solely to playing games. Merely a personal choice. Since you can get your PCs working to play the KOTOR games, good for you!

Had I gotten great PCs, I too would choose PC.

Actually the only console platform that is solely dedicated to gaming now is the Wii. The biggest difference between X360-PS3 & PC gaming are the graphics(PC) and only having to write for one set hardware specifications(Consoles).

PC for me.

Superior to what? Sure, if you want to play games, then the Xbox 360 is probably the better choice, because it's simply cheaper than the pc. The same is true for the PS2 and will be for PS3.

Neither is superior to what the pc can do, however, because the boundaries are constantly pushed - it's just a question of what you're willing to pay for. Since gaming is probably what I spend the least amount of time doing on my pc (I don't even have any installed at the moment...), I'd rather upgrade my pc than pay for a games-ony machine that I won't use very much at all.

I'll agree with overall however if you are a hardcore gamer(e.g. buying and playing a lot games). With the console games (which is where platforms really make their money) being more expensive. PC gaming can be cheaper or the same as console gaming.

I'm going with Xbox. PC is often times much more better, and have extra content (mods), but, well, there are problems associated with PCs, with memory being used for the game, and sometimes the computer might not accept the game, etc.. At least an Xbox doesn't get ruined as much, since it is devoted solely to playing games. Merely a personal choice. Since you can get your PCs working to play the KOTOR games, good for you!

Had I gotten great PCs, I too would choose PC.

I highly doubt you will need a great PC for Kotor 3. Unless by some miracle the development team decides they need a highend engine.

I'm for PC all the way. Mouse and Keyboard for the win!

Archived