Home

Has LucasForums Helped You In Life?

Diego Varen

^^^ Read the title. ^^^

For me, LucasForums has helped me in life. For example, LF has helped me how to hyperlink words/pictures, so when you click on them, they take you to another page. I used this knowledge in one of my IT classes and not many people knew how it, if not at all.

So has LF helped you? Post here.

Well, sorry, not much. But the most importantly, it gave me the idea of combining CSI and Star Wars...and esp. the friends such as Pottsie, Dark_Lady, JM12, and many more! I believe it helped me within my spirit, but not physical.

my typing speed has increased loads :D

on a more serious note, i've made a whole bunch of pals here and thats a good thing too, because i'll need all their support to help me deal with the impending doom in store for me by mid-december. the dread is literally leaking out of me.

anyway, i've also become a much, much better writer than what i was before with all the feedback and help i've gotten.

LucasForums helped me in numerous ways. it got me connected to the world, and I could find out problems and queries the world over and post my own and come up with answers. I learned a lot here at LF, reveling in the knowledge passed around. I could finally put my writing hobby to use and get judged by some sensible peers. I could hone my creativity and make myself better at Photoshop and make use of my existing skills.

I believe LF is a community closer than most and a very cozy, warm place to be in. Plus, it is one of the few places inhabited by Rhett's infamous elves. :joy:

My skill in grammar-trolling has increased since I joined, which you can see here:

My typing speed has increased loads. :D

On a more serious note, I've made a whole bunch of pals here and that's a good thing too, because I'll need all their support to help me deal with the impending doom in store for me by mid-December. The dread is literally leaking out of me.

Anyway, I've also become a much, much better writer than what I was before with all the feedback and help I've gotten.

But I wish I had something to complain about other than punctuation and capitalisation...

My skill in grammar-trolling has increased since I joined, which you can see here:

My typing speed has increased loads. :D

On a more serious note, I've made a whole bunch of pals here and that's a good thing too, because I'll need all their support to help me deal with the impending doom in store for me by mid-December. The dread is literally leaking out of me.

Anyway, I've also become a much, much better writer than what i was before with all the feedback and help I've gotten.

But I wish I had something to complain about other than punctuation and capitalisation...

Um, maybe I don't know as much grammer as you Hallucination, but aren't you supposed to capitalize that second to last 'i' you corrected? The one I underlined.

we're deviating here. lf hasn't helped anyone else?

I believe you were supposed to put a 't' where the f is in 'if'. :xp:

@Sabretooth: Who was the one that noticed it first? Hmm?

@On Topic: It also is interesting to read these threads about current evets. I'm not much of a debater myself, so I just tend to watch.

Archived