Home

Fave Family/Childrens Film.

jon_hill987

It is almost that time of year again when they star showing children's films on telly all day. But what is your fave "on every Christmas suitable for all the family" film?

Is it Willow? Labyrinth? 101 Dalmatians? Home Alone?

Mine has to be "The Dark Crystal", I watched that so many times when I was a kid. I have just bought myself the "collectors edition" from Amazon and I must say it is still worth watching if only for the detail in the sets; it is amazing, today's CGI movies look rubbish in comparison.

In no particular order, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Robin Hood, are the ones that come to mind.

EDIT: Also, Muppet Treasure Island. I'm gonna go home and either find my VHS, or just download the damn thing.

I wish I had that on DVD ;_;

Johnny Depp Or Gene Wilder version?

Wilder.

I mean, the new one is cool and all. Nice music, squirrels, very colorful, deep message. But the old school one. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE OOMPA LOOMPAS FROM THAT ERA. And the creepy boatride was cool too.

"There's no earthly way of knowing. Which direction we are going..."

Gotta love A Christmas Story.

"OOOOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDGGGGE"

I live in Ohio

That movie was filmed up in Cleveland.

That Movie=Citizen kane up over here.The house they filmed it in is a museam now. And my mom wants a leg lamp now. for the front window. facing a major street.

Archived