Home

Revan and Anikan

Mandalore501

Hey guys I thin krevan and Anikan might be related.Here are teh facts.

1.Revan was the prodigal knight and almost like a chosen one.

2.Hes strong in the force and is talked about alot in kotor 2 almost as if revan was the chosen one

3.Revans family heritage b4 shimi remains unknown so it may be possible.

So plz post your comments

:blast5::blast5:

Most likely ONLY similiar. 4000 yrs+/- in the timeline would make genetic similarity unlikely (though not impossible). I'd say they are alike primarily as a sort of archtype to develop their respective stories. Mysterious, compelling figures who play a major role in their own timelines.

What if Revan gets caught on the edge of a black hole's event horizon, freezing him in time, and a salvage crew rescues him thousands of years later. He then makes his way to Tattooine and finds Shmi. Knowing that He is rapidly aging, he uses the Force to manipulate the midi-chlorians to create an offspring, thus making him the father of Anakin.

Hey, it could happen!

Welcome to LF, Mandalore501! :waive1:

I doubt it. 'Revan Skywalker' isn't a very good name, so the devs would never decide that. :)

That and the things you listed can happen in most people, regardless of their families.

Revan was the prodigal knight and almost like a chosen one.

That's just a term Vandar used to describe him, I think.

Hes strong in the force and is talked about alot in kotor 2 almost as if revan was the chosen one

Being the Chosen One would mean Revan was Anakin. Strength in the Force is often passed down through families, though it often happens by chance.

Revans family heritage b4 shimi remains unknown so it may be possible.

If Shmi was descended from Revan, I don't think she wold have been made to do simple manual labor. There'd be a lot more use in her heritage than any work she could do. I've also seen no evidence that strength in the Force skips generations.

Don't Listed to Nancy.... (Emperor Devon...) They could be related, but humans had no last names back then, ever thought of that? Because at one time we had no last names.

Umm...no.

Vrook Lamar

Carth Onasi

Bastila Shan

Canderous Ordo

Saul Karath

Calo Nord

Need I go on?

And actually, Revan can't be related to Anakin, because the movies are G-canon, and in G-canon, there is no Revan or Star Forge or Ebon Hawk.

We remember Bastila Shan, right? And Canderous Ordo, and Mission Vao... I think claiming people didn't have last names is inaccurate, at best.

Revan and Anakin really have very little in common other than that they were both powerful Jedi. If me and someone I know are both good spellers, that doesn't automatically mean we're related. BTW, I would listen to Emperor Devon. He does have a lot of good points, and you don't want to ignore someone just because they happen to disagree with you.

Hm...Revan is related to Anikan distantly. How?

4,000 BBY: Revan creates a holocron and drops it off at the Raktan Temple on the Unknown Planet before getting ambushed by Jedi and losing his mind.

1,000 BBY: Darth Bane finds this holocron and is inspired to create the Rule of Two and become the leader of the Sith Order.

Around 50 BBY: Darth Sidious is part of the Sith Order, learning his master's secret methods of bringing people back to life, and could have (nobody knows for sure, and it might be noncannon nonsense) created Ankain using sith alchemy.

Ta-da!

We remember Bastila Shan, right? And Canderous Ordo, and Mission Vao... I think claiming people didn't have last names is inaccurate, at best.

Revan and Anakin really have very little in common other than that they were both powerful Jedi. If me and someone I know are both good spellers, that doesn't automatically mean we're related. BTW, I would listen to Emperor Devon. He does have a lot of good points, and you don't want to ignore someone just because they happen to disagree with you.

Ok you two, so I had a brain fart.... but ummm.... InyriForge Mission is not human though.... she is a Twi'lek

Mission's name is also inaccurate based on certain references, but The Architect's reference list should be quite enough to prove that humans did indeed have surnames. I'm sure Revan has a surname as well. We've just not been graced with knowing it. After being 'Darth Revan', though, would you really need a surname? ;)

Umm...no.

Vrook Lamar

Carth Onasi

Bastila Shan

Canderous Ordo

Saul Karath

Calo Nord

Need I go on?

And actually, Revan can't be related to Anakin, because the movies are G-canon, and in G-canon, there is no Revan or Star Forge or Ebon Hawk.

G-canon? What's that?

If Shmi was descended from Revan, I don't think she wold have been made to do simple manual labor. There'd be a lot more use in her heritage than any work she could do. I've also seen no evidence that strength in the Force skips generations.

Actually, the Force has skipped some Generations.... Freedon Nadd was Queen Talia's grandfather (KotOR II), but she showed no signs of Force Sensitivity... General Vaklu being her cousin, also had Freedon Nadd as a Grandfather... but he showed no signs of being Force Sensitive.

Archived